EUR _Group Buy - 100-102€ VESC 6.6 Flipsky

Yes. That will work. As for the resistors it won’t work with out it.

1 Like

Ok thx a lot for all the information. On your case did they come with a bootloader installed?

They all should in this group buy

1 Like

Yes it did. They will load that at factory from now on.

@hyperIon1 @moon cool thanks a lot!

Guys, From my perspective in the industry of esk8 diy I can honestly say that flipsky is coming strong with products that will rival that currently holding top spots. I say this because flipsky listen and learns on this forum what people wanted and made changes. That is the way to approach products that are still being developed for the esk8 industry. Excellent customer service and response for someone. Listening to your intended customer base and being able to make changes that don’t take forever with the ability to produce these products will set their place in the industry.

9 Likes

OK.

So far there are 59 units in demand.

I was thinking I split it into batches of 20~ so its controllable for me and just lower chance of things going wrong in general.

I have plans on placing an order sometime next week.

But I need to find a way so that I can split these numbers up.

Should I make a google form or something similar, and the first 20 that fill out the form and pay are included in the batch.By this I mean, you fill out form, and then I send a paypal request for the funds.

So first come first serve?

Also I need to verify paypal fees. I think 100 euros should cover the first payment.

Secondly, there are people who are ordering more than 2/3 pieces, are you really comfortable in using untracked shipping? When I go to the post office I will have proof of postage, that’s it.

2 Likes

This sounds like a good plan. I still need to decide myself if I put the money on the VESC 6.6 instead of the 4.2 for my first build though… When do you think you’ll push the form?

I’ve made the Google form. Just need to post it on here.

The form is now live.

1 Like

Oh ok woops. I’ll fix

Fixed

Done! The only thing if you can figure it out whether the ERPM limit is gone. That would be great. Which is gonna be the final price since almost 60 units are gonna be ordered? Maybe we can get better quotation… 60 are quite a lot. Even just the push button included or some additional discount. Thx man!

1 Like

A lot of small payments might Trigger warnings even more. and In the end It’s just the total sum of the month.

(Tbh 20 by 20 just sounds scary, coz some people here wanna buy 5. and then you’ll have confusing numbers like 22)

1 Like

The discounts don’t go down by much. If I order 51 its $90. Yes I know that eventually 60 are going to be ordered but I don’t think they are lenient on those quantity discounts. I will do some convincing but in the end it is only $3

Maybe I can get the button included for fractionally higher - but not everyone might not want that, but as I said I am probably going to order using 20 batches.

Final price is yet to be confirmed its going to be like 102 euros though.

I made @DeathCookies be my little test, and he overpaid by 2$ per vesc just because of paypal fees. But in reality I charged him 100 euros but after fees it costed him 103.5 euros a vesc. Because I charged him $116 him because thats what 100 euros is.

So I will reduce that down a couple dollars so maybe $113.5 and that should be whatever, the next person who pays will absolutely confirm the price.

@Blitz thats why I said around 20, it might get stale and it might be difficult getting to 20 in the first place. Which isn’t really a issue. As for warnings and such, I am not worried about that I just want things to be managable. If it goes over, it really doesnt matter too much either

@rey8801 I asked them about that, I didn’t get a proper answer. They said

Our 6.6 can reach 150000 ERPM

2 Likes

150000 is plenty though, thx

The push button was just an idea in order to get a bit more out of the deal. Not mandatory for sure. About the order of course do as you feel more confident. Although I order big amount from China for different purpose and for custom doesn’t matter whether is 20 or 60 since is gonna be a slightly bigger box. What will change is that you will have to pay the fixed custom fees 3 times instead of one if you order batch of 20 each time. Different is you think that 20 can go through outside the “radar”, let’s say :rofl:

At 3 responses by the way. Which equals to 7 ESCs.

Yes. I asked them about the button before. It costs $3 extra. And I can probably add that as an option if some people want it.

Dont think I can sneak the $3 button into the deal unfortunately.

No problem. I already ordered the push button anyway. Just go ahead with the previous deal

1 Like

What would be approx untracked vs tracked shipping price to eu (not UK)

Tracked Shipped to germany about 8gbp

1 Like