I saw this awesome video how to build your eskate for 450 dollars… Well it turned out to be significantly more with shipping, but what the heck, I can just feel the breeze in my hair. I do need a bit of help to get there.
I also got a pulley system from enertion, a FS-GT2B from ebay and a bit of a cheap cruiser deck(103cm) that looked ok.
So far only the trucks and wheels have arrived and unfortunately I screwed up by not noticing they were round (truck bars). Soo I guess I ll weld them to the mount that I will make myself. Electronics will be a bit of a problem since I dont have much experience except basic soldering and 3d printing skills. I will 3D print the enclosure after everything arrives.
My main questions at the moment are:
- Was there someone with a project like this one so I can copy :D? 2.Exact mount dimensions?
- I see a lot of you are using fuses, do I need one for the VESC?
- Where can I get a good/cheap battery meter?
- Did someone make STL files for the enclosure so I can print it?
- Is there something I am missing for the build?!
For everything that I am missing and is of a decent price to order in Europe please let me know so I can aquire it.
Thanks for caring