Europe GB - CLOSED!

@ajaynagra Do you sell belts, wheels-motor pulleys?

I’m also interested about battery. I need 10s4p, but want more info.

Any chance you could include pulleys and belts in the group buy? Thanks

I’m interested in trucks, 90mm wheels, motor mount, vesc, 10s4p battery,remote. Also interested in a motor. What colours are the wheels?

No US :tired_face:

1 Like

I was going to ask about shipping to US :stuck_out_tongue: :expressionless:

1 Like

What are the dimensions of the battery packs?

On second thought I will just take the mini remote for now.

Can someone make a GB for the US, as big as this one though? :grin:

3 Likes

Ok, cool. I have to think about it. In the meanwhile I decided to add a motor mount to mount it on my rear right wheel. So, I’d like to buy motor mount and VESC. thank you!

1 Like

Hello everyone theres a lot of demand and a lot of questions so let me start answering them

Battery - Samsung 25R 18650 Cell

continuous discharge current: 20A. Safe pulse discharge ratings: 95A < 0.5 sec, 65A < 1 sec, 40A < 5 sec, 30A < 6 sec. Nominal capacity: 2500 mAh. Nominal voltage: 3.6 V.

So 10S = 36V and 10amp/h

Nickel Strip Spot Welding

77AMPS BMS - thats what i told the factory but honestly the factory can get whatever we need.

I can also have a LCD voltage indicator, but maybe not soldered on.

IF YOU WANT TO HELP WITH BATTERIES INFORMATION WITH LIKE DIAGRAMS IT CAN JUST MAKE MY LIFE EASIER. THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN SEND THE FACTORY THE FORM FACTOR OF THE PACK WITH THE SPEC OF THE PACK AND THATS ALL THEY NEED

10S4P - 39.8x13.5 cm

If you want it to be smaller send a diagram :innocent:

No problem

I will take the 2 most popular colours, last time it was black and orange

Yeah sure I am looking around

Hi everybody. I actually need one pair of trucks, one left motor mount and one Mini Controller, to be shipped to Italy. I’m new to this forum, so I wanted to ask if is it enough to reply to the original post or if there is something else I need to do to reserve the components I need. Thank you in advance

A reply will be fine for now, its a way of letting me know what and how much to buy

Before i buy i ask for a paypal payment, and then i get the shipment in and i deliver out

Ok perfect. Thanks :+1:

Thanks for the info! Really appreciate your work. One more thing, will it be possible to buy chargers for the battery packs from you as well?

Yeah i will go find suppliers for that

Can you get one going @JLabs

Yeah it would be easy to implement, as Ajay and I are all ready working together. I also have 2 vesc on the way for testing from the motor manu so we could get them there instead if Maytech if they check out.

Cool I’d be interested in a vesc and a battery. I’m sure you could fill out a US group buy quick.

Yeah, once I get to my computer I’ll set everything else up. I still need to talk to Ajay to finalize some stuff, although I’m sure he is asleep.