EUROPE MBS All Terrain Longboard Wheels

No, I’d dearly love one. Trying to concoct a scheme so that I “need” one at work…

I could provide you with a part, or someone else could print it for you. But dont these work on ABEC type pulleys?

They should fit the abec type … think it’s the same pattern…but please note it is a 100mm wheel, you may need to adjust some things based on your set up

I could print a 40T for free for you

1 Like

Where’s my free stuff! Lol

Move to the UK then :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahahah I love the UK…

But dont think my gal could handle the change in weather

Weathers pretty bad but we do get nice summers, the roads are good in town at least :slight_smile:

What are you talking about @JohnnyMeduse lives in Canada! :canada:

The last time I was there … it was a February…then to Munich … cold rain the whole time in London…then friggin cold as hell in Munich

@JLabs…what ARE yooou taking abt?

Lol

Just looked at the temperature in Cali :sunny:

Well in Vegas …it’s a little colder … but not a cloud in the sky today…actually been raining on and off the past few days which is rare

At 7 Sets right now.

Can you modified @JuniorPotato93’s design? I need adjust the pulley for my build. btw, now 8 sets!

Yeah he has 40T on thingiverse

What modification has to be done so the enertion pulleys will fit these?

As I know…

None

http://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/optimized/2X/c/c913eac98437608278c00289b602cf110dc260b9_1_375x500.JPG

Doesnt really look like a perfect fit. That may cause an issue with a belt alignment.

2 Likes

Where are we at with this group buy?