Europe part supply

What cells did you use for the battery?

what do you mean with 100 euro each? you have 2 batteries?

What is the BMS continious discharge rate?

I have two of these battery packs. The cells are 26650 - not sure of brand but my pack has run solid for ~300 km. they are what was Bubble gum board extra stock…battery was built by AYAA in China, the PCM has a continuous discharge of 20-25A …i have the spec sheet somewhere I can check. PCM has has a temp sensor, fuel gauge, and easy laptop like charger.

I have one of these packs pulling my 95 kg ass around running a Enertion 6355 motor, tourqueboards 12s ESC, 90 ABEC clones and a 36 - 14 drive - I get around 10km distance. I cant start from a standstill, always a few kicks but I would do that anyway. With a phone app Max speed Ive gotten is 38m/hr - maybe I’m a weenie but that was plenty fast- generally I like to carve on flats or soft slopes ~24-27km/hr

Hi Mathieu,

I’m also from Belgium and have just orderd all my parts. Actually I have them all, just waiting for my Vesc from Enertion. If I would have know sooner I would have definitely contacted you! Could you elaborate which supplier you are talking about and if maybe I could order from them? Im speaking for future projects to maybe help friends out who are also interrested. Thank you!

Hi Monkey, For which kind of wheels are your pulleys ?

I’ve contacted a supplier (by coincidence the same as boosted boards!) and they can supply belts real cheap, about 8 EUR included shipping in europe! But i have to order in bulk, would the interest be high enough? HTD5M - 265 9mm AND 12mm width Other sizes might be able as well

3 Likes

My pulleys are for ABEC’s or ABEC Clones.

Do you still have the remote controller and bad wolf enclosure? would definately be interested in getting it.

I would need some pulleys and some belts for 15mm. What would be the cost of: 12T Pulley 16T Pulley 22T Pulley 48T Pulley 5 Belts

Currently it is 9mm or 12mm…

I replied because i read the sentence above. So 15mm is no option?

Did you already found out how much the shipping to Germany is? Regards Falco

Not right now… I meant other sizes as in tooth count…

Would be interested in a M5 32T 12mm pulley +belt

does the pulley has borders(dutch: opstaande kantjes) where the belt runs in. from Belgium aswell ! Leuven

Post office is closed on weekends and their website is shit. I work till 7 tonight so I will pack all the things up and take them in to get the quotes tomarrow. I’ll let everyone know about the quotes then.

1 Like

@Mathieu i would like to get Pullys for 8mm shaft with keyways. 2 pulleys with 18 teeth and 2 pulleys with 20 teeth both for 9mm belts would it be possible for you to get these? i asked already a few days ago but did not get an answer that is why i post the same question again.

I’m sorry, i missed that. Right now it is without the keyway at my local supply. But i am contacting big suppliers (with pulleys in all shapes and sizes :wink: ) to try and maybe set some europe electric skateboard parts shop up. I’m looking if the european demand would be high enough to set something up

Hey Falco,

Shipping for 1x black 36 t 9mm pully is 7€

Pully- 20 bolts-5 shipping- 7

Total 32€

pm me if you would like to procede

Are there any 12mm wide motor pulleys with 15t that fits the Enertion belts?

European gentlemen-

Ollin boards has a sick deal going on his new motors now - These look awesome and all my dealling with Chaka makes and sells only the best and the dude has some seriously stellar customer service. If you want them for cheap tell me/pay me now - I charge 10 euros carry fee to transport across the atlantic plus price of the motor and shipping in europe (from Spain). Still saves you 50 euros on one motor!!!

I would like to buy the parts! Unfortunately i can’t pm you. Maybe you can pm me? One last question: Is the washer included to the pully or to the bolts? I already have bolts but i definitely need the washer to on the other side of the wheel. Ah, doesn’t matter, i will pay the 32€. Please pm me.