Europe Raptor 2 Group buy

There are only 3 left for the first tier of the 2x group buy. @mrpj: how soon can you transfer money via bank wire if @ExFr doesn’t come through?

@rwxr Almost instantly - depends just on the processing time of my bank to yours

Ok, how about this: I will purchase the 2x today and @ExFr has until friday evening to show proof of transfer. If he doesn’t, I will give you his spot.

If he comes through and you still want in, we can change the pledge to a 3x but there will be a slight increase of price. Sounds good?

Calculations in euros: 2x first tier: Boards - AUD 2436 Shipping - AUD 140 Total: AUD 2576 = EUR 1822/2 = EUR 911 per board

3x first tier: Boards - AUD 3654 Shipping - AUD 240 Total: AUD 3894 = EUR 2753/3 = EUR 918 per board

@onloop: Is shipping one group buy to 3 different countries a problem? Germany, Sweden, France

Have to say I’m little pissed off, because I just spent over 1000e to belt drive parts and week after that onloop announced this one and I love it with this price.

Sorry for the delayed response.

Your idea sounds good. I just checked and there was only one 2x package left and thus went ahead and ordered it. So when @ExFr doesn’t come through we can team up and sort out which order will go through

Otherwise I have 1 spot left for anyone interested

Ok litle update im trying to authorize my account for wire transfers the this is they have a fuking shity website and im on my phone atm . I need to accept some conditions but I can’t scroll down enough to see the accepte button ! So in trying anything i can :confused:

I’ve pm:ed @mrpj and said that I’ll do the 2x which he ordered with him. All 2x for 899 is gone now.

If you get your wire transfer working, maybe mrpj can change it to a 3x for us all. Or maybe @mrpj will take paypal?

@rwxr @ExFr I don’t mind changing it to 3x … just someone needs to tell me what to do . Just pledge more money?

You can send money via PayPal (the PayPal friends option or otherwise I would need to pay 2÷ fee :() or wire transfer.

It will work with paypal can you give me your paypal link ?

@ExFr

Just sent you a private message

THE HOT DEALS ARE STARTING TO SELL OUT!

thanks for the support

Hey @ExFr, how’s it going? Are you still in?

I am i just had some trouble to use the website this days my messages were not going through!

I live in the Netherlands, to be more specific next to Den Haag. I’ m interested in a dual or triple ore even 5x purchase!

But I do have my concernes about safely taking care of the purchase… I can’t just money to some randomn user on this forum :confused:

We’re already a full 3X if @ExFr is coming through. Sending money to stranger is always a risk and I don’t know any other way to do it. Your best bet is maybe to find 1-2 friends that you know to join you in a group buy.

Are there still some packages available and someone to group up?

Kickstarter has ended. Only pre-order from http://www.enertionboards.com/raptor-2-direct-drive-electric-skateboard/ now.

Fan mannen, hade jag vetat hade vi kunna köpt tillsammans, betalade 11 kakor nu i efterhand

FOR THOSE THAT MISSED OUT:

Bulk Discounts on Raptor 2

Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount

Buy 2 - 5 and pay only USD1,090.89 each Buy 6 - 10 and pay only USD1,040.71 each Buy 11 - 20 and pay only USD991.30 each Buy 21 - 100 and pay only USD941.89 each