Events category has been re-opened!

In response to many forum member requests, the Events category is now open. Share, plan, and engage here.

For those that hadn’t noticed, for a short time there was an effort to transfer this category to the .club site. The goal was to be more inclusive of those riders who don’t necessarily engage in DIY building, but might want to take part in our events. The initial response wasn’t as high as expected, so we’ll now keep the category here.

15 Likes

thank god…

6 Likes

Praise the eSk8.builders messiah :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Well that’s good news

3 Likes

I thought the .club site was just for Raptor Riders Club

2 Likes

The esk8 club website is for folks who like Riding esk8 and talking about/sharing the joy of riding…

The esk8 builders forum is very tech heavy, lots of questions about building, not much discussion about the pure joy of Riding.

3 Likes

That makes sense. Maybe we should put our photos thread over there then LoLz

Riding certainly is a joy. I have to admit, when it’s 1 degree (-15C) it’s a bit cold, but any warmer than that and it’s much better than a smog-spewing automobile any day. And I don’t have to pay for parking. Or wait in traffic. Or pay insurance or property tax or plate fees. Or pay tickets for running stop signs. Oops, that last one is my fault :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

https://goo.gl/images/HDn7eS

3 Likes

Doesn’t get cold enough on Oahu!

1 Like

:+1:t3:

ten characters

1 Like