Everything SOLD

First buyer who wants unity and battery will receive priority

What would be the price without the remote?

its a bundle sorry man

Ok I donā€™t need the remote. Not sure why I even want to try a unity as they donā€™t work with Mac OS or iOS yet.

get a burner android phone.

I just borrowed a friends to program it

I donā€™t buy turds. I had a android for work hated and sent it back and told them Iā€™ll use my personal instead of that

Nah to be honest cheap Androids are shit and I can only deal with OnePlusā€™s Oxygen os

Heā€™s got a point. It would just be a pain in the ass for an IOS user at this point. Also buying another phone just to use a Unity seems like a waste. Hopefully they fix this soon.

Yeah at least I donā€™t have to deal with the message of iCloud being full :wink:

Dude If your smart you will never get that message. Im a android user but you cant hate on someone for liking a phone. also sorry for derail back on topic

2 Likes

100% agree, thereā€™s a easy fix to that message anyways

Google photos

Stop hijaking peopleā€™s threads, I wish I could get the unity, if I just had money

1 Like

I wouldā€™ve got it, itā€™s such a good deal, no wait plus itā€™s even cheaper than enertion, and has a remote included

Too bad I have 2 on pre-order

Dont use paypal crdit, dont use paypal credit, dont use paypal creditā€¦ahhhh the struggle is real.

@mmaner Close it down

Whatā€™s the point of closing it, did the author ask?

Read the title?

Oh lol, sorry

No worries :rofl: