Evolve Battery Upgrade Service (EU Only)

Hey, you gotta get paid for your skill and services right?

1 Like

tell me about it, went to bed at 4:30am and had to wake up at 6am for school. my math teacher gives us 3 hours of homework almost everyday :tired_face:

1 Like

that’s called a LHBOKP DDOS attack ! prepare to be bombarded!

1 Like

Same here last night! 4:30am but awake at 9am as I work from home :wink:

1 Like

man… i would’ve killed for 4 and a half hours of sleep! 1 and a half is not good :frowning:

True dat! . . .

means my mounts get made today so I think it was worth it :yum:

2 Likes

My post about my service got taken down a couple of hours ago from the evolve owners Facebook group! :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

It’s ridiculous! It was Andy Smith that advised me…

I’m pretty sure people are aware they’ll lose their warranty! Lol. Most of the boards will be outside of warranty too which is why they need a replacement battery!

Hey

Silly question so humble apologies…

Why is everyone getting GT battery upgrades?

:slight_smile:

Because either their battery’s have degraded by now, or they’re feed up with terrible voltage sag, causing them to fall back in to eco mode towards the end of a charge…

My packs eradicate voltage sag until much later in the charge life and enable the rider to ride for much farther distances…

Nearly 30 miles approx.

Hey man, thanks for the info.

Im not gonna lie, I have a GTx, owned it 2-3 months, only just grown the balls to ride it in Fast, as of yet I’ve not touched GT :joy:.

Furthest ive ever ridden is is 12miles so I’ve never had to drop into Eco.

Should I worry about my battery?

Well it’s going to go sooner or later, probably later for you if you’re not pushing it. When it does, I’ll be here for you :thumbsup:

The problem is the mega cheap batteries Evolve use in their boards…

3 Likes

I hit 20mph for a split second an then back off, I’ve never ridden Skateboard/longboards so I take it easy.

Thanks man, good to know your are about, can you drop me a DM

2 Likes

Oops I meant never :joy:

edit the post lol

1 Like

Hahaha done

Sorry newbie alert

1 Like

What battery configuration can you fit in the Carbon GTs? What about 20700 or 21700?

Not sure how deep the cavity is to be honest but you can go 10s5p

Battery packing preparations…!

3 Likes