Evolve BMS Plug

After i couldn’t accept that this plug just doesn’t exist and that Evolve actually designed it just for their BMS i decided to try one last time and put all my effort in. Get ready for very good news in 3, 2, 1… I found the exact plug on Taobao. As of today i can confirm that it fits like it should with a very satisfying ‘‘click’’.

20180907_200329

20180907_200315

9 Likes

Just bought THESE from Aliexpress, I’ll let you know how they go!

Those we use for a normal bms. It don’t gonna fit on the evolve bms

Ah, thank you! I’ll try buy the TaoBao one(s) then. Thanks very much.

1 Like

Except I can’t translate the Chinese site. I’ve ordered the not-quite but almost item from RS-Online and they fit fine!

Hi, I trying to get an evolve bms plug from taobao ( thanks for your research :pray: ). So i found it but really cannot get through to make an order…I spent hours try to place an order, not much luck. My chinese is not so good and I cannot flip to english. What is a secret magic you did to get one? Any help appreciated

Terminals here, and the Plugs here from New Zealand website, however, I think RS Online serve Australia too. 28-22 AWG wire. Trying to find 11 core ribbon cable to suit without having to buy 100 metres of it!

Anyone know what AWG the BMS cables are?

If you pay the shipping, i can send you some. I ordered them through taobao agent. I can’t remember how the website is called. Edit: Link

@Wizeartz i will have to check for the thickness.

2 Likes

Thanks Rok, I found some in Australia, so I’m all sorted. They fit well enough! I think 22AWG is the gauge for the BMS. Nobody can tell me where the BMS wires are for reading the voltage only, or for charging/balancing the cells too…

Hey @rok, have you got any spare you would sell to me? Im looking for 3 sets :crossed_fingers:

1 Like