Evolve Carbon GT (2 in 1)

Selling my Evolve Carbon GT.

Has a couple of problems…which can all be taken care of with one fix: Replacing the Motor Controller

The board, it just has a mind of its own per say lol. I’m actually just putting it up for sale to test the market on it. I have an offer on the table for it already.

Everybody I’ve talked to has told me it’s the Motor Controller (which costs about 200), but I’m too lazy to fix it (to be honest) so I’m selling it

PROBLEMS: Sometimes it just shuts off and won’t turn on, but once you give it time it eventually turns back on (not an overheating issue either) Sometimes I get random battery drain/battery errors…but once I turn it off and back on everything is fine

Also, it will come with the AT wheels on it, but if you want the street wheels I can send those for extra. (OR separately)

The Street wheels are the 83mm (Still shrink wrapped) https://evolveskateboardsusa.com/collections/wheels/products/abec-11-flywheels They go for 80 from evolve

And these are the bearings

They go for 35 from evolve

willing to sell both together for 100

BEST OFFER FOR THE BOARD TAKES IT WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS

$10 plus shipping? :joy:

IF you split it up for any reason, I want the AT wheels.

And I’ll take the deck

Whats your asking price for complete anyway?

I’d be interested in the ABEC 11 Flywheels, but it would need to be less than $80.