Evolve CGT battery update

I’m about to put a battery o on my CGT, the batteries o I bought is EFEST 3000mah 35 amp pulse discharge and 20 amp continuos maybe I’ll do 10s 4p or 10s5 p. Is amps ok to the evolve esc? What is the max amp the esc can support I don’t want to fry my board. Thanks u guys…

Please tell us if you read any testing data from mooch or used this 18650 comparison site https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Common18650comparator.php

1 Like

Very useful tool if all the data is correct. That would of took a very long time to collect all that.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the Efest 35A 18650 does not provide 35A of discharge.

It only has 10A of discharge.

Samsung 30Q are still king!

2 Likes

For the time being. Statement must be reevaluated 5 years later.

2 Likes

As soon a the Samsung 30T drops it’s price and become more available we will be seeing 10s4p of 18650s being replaced with 10s3p of 21700s. For now you can’t beat the 25Rs or 30Qs cost/performance wise

1 Like

And they won’t drop their price because of the bloody vapers. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That’s WHY they will get cheaper. Bigger numbers means cheaper

1 Like

Joking I am I’m a bloody vaper. Seriously though the single retail price for 18650 and 26650 cells went through the roof once they were recognised by the vaping industry and this in turn put up the bulk cost.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the link :ok_hand:

1 Like

I appreciate the information but I’m messing around with this battery for a while now and i know what they are , but thanks again​:+1::+1: