Evolve GTX Motors , SOLD

image Doing upgrades to my GTX and I’m selling the STOCK OEM motors. Both work fine , one is only a month old. Includes the STEEL gears. $80 shipped USPS Priority Mail and PayPal fees covered. Shipping from California

2 Likes

You need to post pics in order to list stuff on here Also your location, i guess US?

1 Like

I heard the going price for the Gold ones is $600. LOL.

12 Likes

Wtf. That’s a joke right :joy::joy:

1 Like

Do you guys not remember when some guy was trying to sell Gold gtx motors for LITERALLY $600. That shit happened. It was awesome.

5 Likes

Imagine the mentality, they are gold, they make the board go broom. Must be worth a bomb.

1 Like

Yeah these ain’t gold and they ain’t $600 :joy: I know there’s cheaper options out there but I figured I’m not using them and maybe someone wants OEM

3 Likes

Sorry to derail haha. On with the sale.

2 Likes

Heck of a good deal btw. Evolve motors retail for $189 each

1 Like

Aren’t these just the Racerstars 5065?

1 Like

That was the Pitbull dude that was trying to sell them. The odd thing, I think he did sell them.

2 Likes

I guess someone really wanted gold…:joy:

I know the racerstars are drop in replacements. Not sure if Evolve just rebrands them

Basically. They’re the Same design just different kv

Racestars 200kv work just as good, Evolve products are way overpriced just cause of the Evolve brand. I bought some Evolve brand 107mm Abec wheels cause no one had them in stock when they first came out. love my 107’s though.

2 Likes

In 2018 there are still people incapable of minting the gold…

3 Likes

:point_down: . . . image

2 Likes

Dropped price

These will be a tough sell my friend, new ones are less than $40 a piece.

EDIT: Actually, black and with those pulleys(steel, gates). It’s not a bad deal.

1 Like

Where? $190 on the evolveusa site.

1 Like