Evolve GTX Motors , SOLD

On sale all the time at banggood.

EDIT: Link sent in PM(not trying to hijack this thread) and photos posted two posts up.

No, these are black: 150kv, the Racerstar are 140kv or 200kv and are red/black.

You CAN use 140kv Racerstar motors as replacement but they aren’t exactly the same as stock replacements. You can also use the 200kv Racerstar motors as replacements – but they are running the ESC beyond rated specs

2 Likes

Are there VESC kv measurements - would like to know if they are actually wound differently or just renamed. Also I do have a full black Racerstar 5065 and you can also buy them on AliExpress so the color is not really different (they do have the kv printed on the side though)

Yeah I’m well aware that there are cheaper options for evolve. I only posted these in case someone was wanting OEM. The point about the steel gears is a good one as well. Maybe I’ll just sell the gears separately lol.

2 Likes

I know for a fact there is a difference. Switched from stock evolve motors to the 200kv racerstars. I know the 200kv ones are close to 200kv(in vesc tool i think they were in the 190s), give or take.

1 Like

Well if the stock motors are 150kv and you switched to 200 there is obviously a difference :wink: I was interested in 140kv to 150kv

Ahh i misunderstood. Thought you meant no difference between their 140/200kv models.

Price Drop…