Evolve Heatsink For Dual FOCBOX's

I’m glad you like it! Good idea with the foam under the capacitors!

Enjoy : )

IMG_4975IMG_3411

This looks fantastic!! However neither the short or the long FOCBOX screws fit. All of them are too long, so I’ll have to get some shorter ones. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Totally forgot to answer… The plate arrived well. Awesome work!

Unfortunately I’m still waiting for the rest of my parts since 2 months. Ordered at eskating.eu…need to write them now. Sommer is nearly over :slight_smile:

1 Like

Folks don’t make that mistake twice :stuck_out_tongue:

I got my heatsink also recently :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:rofl: Just took a look at my order date. ok its 1 1/2 months…

psa, if u got a PC case hardware kit, the m3 screws work great

0902181255_HDR

4 Likes

Any plans to manufacture/sell more at some point?

IMG_20180908_124719 Beauté !!! Thanks mate !

2 Likes

when will these be available again?

Hey, most likely never.

2 Likes

Someone else needs to put together another round, because I wish I’d gotten more of these. These are great. Thank you @BoostedBuilder

2 Likes

Glad you like it!

1 Like

Yeah, they’re really great. So perfect :smiley: (hint https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/evolved-diy-clone-2x-5065-2x-focbox-8s-8ah-original-evolve-parts/53365/35 :wink:)

2 Likes

I’m finally getting around to installing mine! What did everyone do about the thermal pads under the mosfets? Did you transfer the one that was in the focbox or did you get new ones and cut them to size?

I transferred it but was SERIOUSLY considering replacing it. Protip: put it on the FETs first, line it up, then stick it to the heatsink

2 Likes

Did it exactly as @b264 suggested.

2 Likes

If there is enough interest in a round of evolve/ focbox heatsinks. I can get them made.

1 Like

I think these will sell if someone has them made. Especially as all the Evolves out there start to age… demand for this product will increase.

I’m looking into getting the file so I can get a quote. We also have risers for the evolve bamboo enclosure so you can put a 10s6p or a 12s5p and 63mm motor mounts for the super carver trucks.

2 Likes