Evolve Skateboards - New Board - GT Carbon!

lots of conflicting information, but fingers crossed

1 Like

Well then…

You’re welcome.

USA USA USA pleaseeeee Jeff if you read this just get us the fucking board soon…please c:

Is the bb really heat? haha. It doesnt grab me (not that it ever did) and it’s still the same board imo. Is enertion now going to try and drop a bomb, or do we keep waiting…?

They put the heat on them because there are tons and tons of sheeple that want to stay loyal to Boosted / want to look cool – but the GT looks cool as well and performs better so that was winning them over just a day ago… Its like a new iPhone coming out in a sense, but before hand Android coming out with a badass phone. I have faith in the Raptor and will keep my order

If Evolve will ship they will win back the US market, at least some of it (because again, some people want to stay loyal)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Evolve GT | Riding & Instructional Videos

Saw that :slight_smile: JEFF PLEASE DUDE!!!

It looks like he ditched the Evolve for a skateboard at the end :joy:

1 Like

He’s a skateboarder though…lol but yeah I thought the same thing.

1 Like

Its a funny video. To me its saying I dont actually like the GT Id rather use my old trick skate. It would have been better to do the story in reverse. Start at skate park, try going home on normal board, then saying stuff that ill use the GT. They really should have made him do tricks with the GT. Now that would be good. But I know the long board config doesnt really make that easy.

3 Likes

Should’ve went to a real skatepark and shredded it up like when that one guy did a 50/50 with the Raptor lol

Your at it again. It will come.

Yeah. Keep the faith with the Raptor. You cannot be disappointed. Evolve owners are a loyal lot, not so sure about the Boosted owners. The new one may help in some way.

Also not sure trick skaters like eboarders longboarders. They are like 2 different genre’s of skating.

1 Like

i’ve always been curious about that footage. does it have a battery in it?

but lets face it, at the end of the day no one buys an eboard to use at a skate park.

1 Like

Yup, we buy them to go offroad and through the trenches of hell :slight_smile:

I think that’s one of the things that becomes a deal breaker… once you’ve had 25mph under your feet its hard to go back.

Ha! I still remember my first ride with the Ego at 8 mph, now I wouldn’t go for anything less than 25mph.

That’s a rad promotional video. I wonder what type of the batteries the board is running on, board looks really thin.

I think he’s trying to bridge that gap between e-boards and what we currently know now as skateboarding … It’s a great marketing tactic … Especially, because of his age…that’s Evolves target age range … The ones with money and working and life isn’t thrilling enough type 30-50’s years old… This is a great commercial for other e-board companies…because a mass majority that see this…wont be able to afford it…so the 700-1500 boards will def benefit of this creates a buzz in the market … Of course IMO lol