Extra UNIK kits that I do not need

I ordered 4 UNIK dual motor mounts with kegel wheel pulley kits. I was planning on using them for boards for friends, but I have over ordered and demand is not what I was hoping it would be. My loss is your gain. These cost me about 375 shipped and they are brand new. I would like to get 375 shipped, open to offers. With shipping costs and paypal fees I will be selling at a loss. If you want the best motor mounts/wheel pulley combo available with 2 day shipping let me know.

10 Likes

Your friends suck! Those are beauts!

9 Likes

Yeah it’s clearly the most refined mounts ever made

3 Likes

If I’m not mistaken I think the price of $375 is for 1? LHB sells the mount only for $180, so I’m guessing including trucks, belts, and pulleys, it’s $375 for 1 set

This guy has it correct. Taking offers too.

2 Likes

time to get new friends.

8 Likes

very attractive mounts :star_struck:

2 Likes

Sexy mounts…

3 Likes

People just need to test your board, once they test it they will be hooked!

Nothing is more adictive than an electric skateboard or crack

13 Likes

Wow you try crack?:confused:

3 Likes

Of course you tried crack if you live south of Texas :monkey:

2 Likes

That’s how i convince my friends to build some, once they tried the board they keep asking questions weeks later

4 Likes

It’s like any toy in life, if it’s expensive, you are going to try to convince yourself at all costs that you don’t need one, that you might buy it and end up not use it ever, that there are more important things you do need. Weeks later you will buy it anyways

3 Likes

It’s not a toy if you sold your car.

2 Likes

Yes, not a toy but transportation vehicle that makes you feel happy as a kid playing with it’s favorite toy

7 Likes

One set down one to go!

Best motor mounts in the game! Who wants to build an amazing belt driven board?

With these you can.

2 Likes

Bumping cause I love you all and want you to look at Unik’s sick motor mounts.

5 Likes

One more bump to see if anyone wants these sexy beasts.

3 Likes

unikkit

This is the one kit that got sold.

One kit left. 375 shipped in the USA.

4 Likes

Bumping for anyone looking to get an amazing kit.

2 Likes