Exway X1 Pro (details on website)

Very promising stuff. Eagerly seeing if I can get my hands on some…

better but still wrong data. data logged at 28poles 90mm wheels but in fact only 24 poles and 85mm wheels.

Battery: 100/-30 Motor: 70/ -60

there’s some problem I have with the unity braking at low rpm. like it would never short all phases together so it’s really soft stationary at full brake.

3 Likes

Not bad probably like 75Kv hubs. I like the fact that they are 85mm. Lower ride is nice. They also handle temperature quite well. They weren’t dealing for 70A current but still doing good.

2 Likes

Seems like a very, very small amount of urethane over those motors, compared to your average 90mm cheap hubs out

Motor stator is same size l, wheels are 85mm so 5mm less over the diameter. They say they have a special PU thst gives good riding experience. Courious to see if it is true.

yea I would really like to see how the ride is on other than super smooth pavement, smaller wheels, less thane, and no flex (or basically no flex from what i have seen).

That’s way they added the bumpy grip tape I guess.

you have 100a max discharge setting for battery? :o

Temp is probably not accurate because we don’t know the correct beta for this hub. The PU sleeves are fine not much I can comment on at the moment. The seismic truck feels great on the other hand.

100A b/c 5p 30Qs on unity.

1 Like

12s5p? nice

I really think they are different from the average e-skate company out there. The original X1 is a fantastic prebuilt, and they have addressed the majority of complaints with it in the Pro. What I would really like though, is access to parts to do my own build. Their esc and hubs on Seismic trucks with a nice flex deck and much larger battery pack would make a great long range cruiser.

2 Likes

There’s a french member who owns one and he said the hubs are fantasstic compared to Mellow hubs if this can serve as reference.

More plush, more grip and Seismic trucks great for top speed stability and carve at the same time.

1 Like

Those are exway motor ??

Yes 10ccccc

1 Like

Well since it’s out in the open basically, I can say what Riot is

Riot is a hot swap belt drive module available for separate purchase. I don’t yet know the exact gearing ratios and such but it’s meant to launch in april. At that point they will sell a belt drive preinstalled version as well for people who just won’t buy hubs.

8 Likes

Can we just say how sexy that swap was though? Reminded me of how LHB does it , why aren’t we moving towards ebike connectors ?

1 Like

Belt drive? Game over for the pre built. (Boosted?)

Presumably Riot is not compatible with the original X1?

As of right now, correct. I’m unsure if it’s a hardware or software restriction.

This video was a nice little preview (sorry if it was posted elsewhere):

2 Likes