F/S 5amp and 8amp - 10s charger and 12s charger - 42v - 50.4 lith-ion

Yessir! What you need?!

10s 5 or 8 amper

bump for the new years :wink: spring is upon usā€¦ some of us havent stop riding (such as me)ā€¦ be ready to ride sooner when the nice days come!

Been using my 8a 12s charger since I got it and itā€™s been excellent, most of my other 4a 12s and 10s chargers develope a problem by now like fans not working or LEDā€™s dieing out but this one is still mint.

Charges my 12s8p in about 3.5 hours.

I give an it an A+

Get this charger if you got a big battery itā€™s awesome.

2 Likes

thx for the support broā€¦hope to ride soonā€¦ORā€¦getchoass up herrr to NYC! :wink: Ill show u how its doneā€¦on dual drive ahahahhah

2 Likes

Howā€™s this for a 12s4p?

Need to confirm my barrel measurements.

12s 5a please, 1540wh of charging would go too slowly if I only had a 1 or 2 a :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

takes me about an hour from 15-20% battery to full!

1 Like

:scream: what? :scream: explain please what you mean with adapter?

sorry i need to edit that outā€¦ it doesnt go from 2.1 ā€”> 2.5 but the other way aroundā€¦more like a reducerā€¦but most boards have 2.1mm, meepo and wowgo tend to have a 2.5mmā€¦ but they can be found on amazon fairly cheapā€¦ or i might have a couple 2.1mm charge ports left I can toss in the box.

how much for a 10s 8a to Sydney 2156 Australia?

usps first class says about $25ā€¦ i have no idea if that has tracking or other things until I would get to the post office. if thats of interest then we can move forwardā€¦also keep in mind it has a US plug u would need to convertā€¦ or use a plug converterā€¦

1 Like

Spring time bump! Only a few 12s and 10s 8amp chargers left. When they goneā€¦they goneā€¦dunno if ill re-upā€¦ 10s 5amp chargers getting close to.low on inventory as wellā€¦ =) Time to ride fast, charge fast

1 Like

How many 12s 5a chargers do you have left? I cant keep spending so much money on esk8 in a short time xdd

Bruhs gotta eat in college lmao

Ill probably get it in a month or so if hyperion doesnt hook me up with one o3o

12s 8amp onlyā€¦ 3 i thinkā€¦ 0_0 #topramen

1 Like

Riperino im not looking to get 8a, I think balancing will be too hard to achieve.

ā€¦unless you only use 8A sometimes. Those times when you really need it recharged ASAP :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well i guess im my own test subject and im ok with thatā€¦ Only been using an 8 amp to charge for about 6mo now so weā€™ll see what the end result becomes =)

An 8A charge is still less than 1C for 3P and higher packsā€¦ so itā€™s really not that much. Unless youā€™re charging a 1P or maybe 2P pack at 8A

1 Like

Yeah 4p all day every which would.be abou half max recommendedā€¦