Family First! :)

@Ulfberht great news!

1 Like

@Ulfberht that’s great new !!! My daughter a couple of months ago had something similar and it was her diet ( picky eater and not exercising ).

Hope the blood work comes back with something of these sort, that can be solve by proper diet and Vitamines but she will have to put from her part to change eating habits.

Good luck and Family First :innocent:

1 Like

Great to hear the good news Hope It continues to get better!

Good reminder of what’s really important

1 Like

Time to get her on a board …be active and eat right…

A change in mindset can do wonders

Glad she’s out

1 Like

WOW :grinning: thanks for all of the support, guys!! You are the best!!! I told her that the guys on the ESK8 forum were sending love too and she thought that was really cool.

I don’t want this thread to be all about me. I want it to be a reminder of the fragile nature of life and how easy it is to get wrapped up in our hobbies and work to take stock of our lives. I challenge you to give a friend or relative that you haven’t communicated with in a while a call or message. Take a moment to reach out and see what happens. People are amazing. Put yourself out there. Even a quick “hello” can make someones day. I bet you get back more than you put in…:wink::thumbsup:

2 Likes

Update: The doctors say that she was suffering from something called costochondritis, an inflammation of the junctions where the upper ribs join the cartilage that attaches them to the breastbone. The bleeding was caused by the Ibuprofen that she was taking. She was taking it on an empty stomach because she had not been feeling well and feeling hungry. Her blood test also revealed that she had a magnesium and vitamin D deficiency, although they did not go into any detail about how that may or may not have affected her condition. Anyway, I just wanted to post an update and let you guys know that things are going much better. We are getting her treated right and making sure she eats well. Thanks yet again, fellas! Peace :v:

9 Likes

Good to hear that

1 Like