Farewell - It's been awesome

Hey ESK8 community,

I’d just like to say my official farewell. It’s amazing how much we as a community have evolved over the past 4-5 years. It started off with a few smart fellows I believe, turning some hobby grade motors and creating some drivetrains to build these awesome personal electric vehicles. I myself have only made 3 builds in the time I have been on here, and I hope I helped to answer some questions from quite a few people on here. When this forum first started, the small community we had had only developed so much, and it’s almost scary to see how far it’s come in only 3 years or so. To all the people that made this possible, I’d like to thank you for letting me into such an astonishing community, and spoon feeding my little shit of a personality back in '15. You’ve all kickstarted me into a world I had never seen before. Being part of this community let me into a lot of things, and I’ve missed a lot the past year. Riding 50km around the perimeter of Paris with @okp and some of his crew was one of the most fun things I have ever done. I commend @onloop for his work on the Raptor 2, which was an absolute beauty to ride.

Again, truly thank you all and I wish you all the best in the future.

Special thanks to these guys: @psychotiller @onloop @cmatson @longhairedboy @torqueboards

And probably a few others I’m forgetting.

Peace out!

36 Likes

@lox897 best of luck with whatever is ahead!

5 Likes

@lox897 here is to your future have a good one

3 Likes

So you were this OZ guy who went on a Paris tour with the Raptor2 okp had at this time. He lent you a TGS helmet as well iirc, was it you ? We had a great time this afternoon ! \o/

Anyway, farewell mate ! Wish you all the best for the future !

3 Likes

It was awesome getting to meet you in person man! Farewell and good luck in all your new endeavours!

-Caden

3 Likes

Farewell. I’ll take your spot “leader”. Lol jk

Glad you enjoyed it while it lasted

4 Likes

Dude ur battery builds are sick, lots of inspiration :wink: take care bro

2 Likes

Farewell brotha! Good luck in whatever it is you are doing.

4 Likes

Hey - That was a good ride and an honor to share it with you. Keep it going. I’m sure we’ll cross path again.

Shoot me a PM if ya ever come back to Paris. I got lots of toys ready for this!

5 Likes

Why are you leaving? :sob:

2 Likes

See you, skate cowboy.

3 Likes

See you later, never goodbye

1 Like

Have a great time not staring at the screen like many of us. Stay safe

2 Likes

Peace brotha

1 Like

Good lucks in your future projects, I whish you the best.

2 Likes

oh shit man - Where are you going? Peace and good luck with your next adventure! We’ll miss you!

1 Like

Yeah that’s me man!

1 Like

Might be mistaking mine with @whitepony , but if not, thanks. Mine looks pretty trash lol

1 Like

Mostly too much going on. Hopefully, I’ll come back in a few years. Getting into racing drones, built my first quad funded by the school for a subject, and starting my PC build with hard earned money from KFC lol.

4 Likes

Sad to see you go!.. Don’t be a stranger… Come back and visit! lol