FatBoy Mini Eco AT Gear Drive 1:3.5

FatBoy Mini Eco Gear Drive 1:3.5 for TorqueBoards TB218 Trucks works with 6" wheels and Bergmeister wheels.

Wheels Fitting:

Motor Fitting:

TB218: 6355, 6365, 6374

Kit Contains:

• 2 x Motor spur gear (12 tooths) (for 8mm shaft)
  • 2 x Wheel Hubs with gear (42 tooths)
  • 2 x Hanger mount adapters (Three positions -15º, 0º, +15º)
  • 2 x Baseplates with the motor mount holes
  • 2 x Gearbox covers
  • 2 x V-Ring
  • 2 x Stainless Steel Slid Plates for V-ring
  • Screw kit
  • Loctite 638
  • Loctite 243

2x FatBoy Mini Eco Gear Drive weighs 840 g.

Price: 218€ + VAT + Shipping

Starting taking pre-orders will start manufacturing after Paris Event so expected delivery is end of July.

With 6" Wheels

With Bergmeister wheels

9 Likes

Impressive price, would 6380s fit?

1 Like

Fit a maximum of 6374.

1 Like

The difference with the nano is the gear ratio? They seems identical. Would be possible order the gears only for the guys that ordered the nano? (If they fit)

They look similar but they are different internally this is made for AT wheels so many things are different.

1 Like

Can you compare the differences? It seems the adapter is a bit easier to use for the Haggy, however the rest (with exception of the gear ratio) seems pretty similar. No?

No, like I said its entirely different design, gear width is different, mounting stuff is different its more mini AT version than nano which was made primary for urethane.

1 Like

Is there a way to fit the 5065 racerstar motors (like: only use two screws to hold the motor or a 3d printed adapter plate)?

It’s possible to make adapter plate if needed :wink:

Are 190-200kv okay with these? Or are you targeting more 150-170kv with this ratio?

1 Like

Will these work with the 6" wheels that @dickyho sells?

Yes, we used them to test it

It depends on your preference, what you want speed or torque

1 Like

If I ordered the 6" kit can I get an adapter when I upgrade to Bergs later on…

Yes, you can buy separately adapters for Bergmeister wheels .

1 Like

Desk Landyachtz Switchblade 36" FatBoy 240 hanger Motors 6374

CjuEcZv%25SOe%2BC2lQEvL%2Bvw_thumb_1044 ytJMWvjbRvmxbaRpYcbkmA_thumb_1048 g8fn3%25VORWaOcJc2bYiEeA_thumb_1047 nlBPNpwsTwqADxiS3NMAFw_thumb_1046 IYii91RLSHyj%25pJD85U16g_thumb_1049

Desk Landyachtz Switchblade 36" TB218 hanger Motors 6374

QR6gBKDsTYWCKTFIHkzwpQ_thumb_104a X0EPavV4TYuqu7VXgiJjXQ_thumb_104c EemwPr3oTJ2p3rxOvY%20rxg_thumb_104b

1 Like

How do the gears inside actually look like? There is like no picture of this thing opened up. :pleading_face:

1 Like

3 Likes

How much are they how long to get them to wisconsin need a set to fit my trampa trucks