FatBoy X Plate Longboard Trucks Braket

Hey, guys as we have a lot of leftover material we made some X truck brackets.

This is 6mm height. At the moment it’s only in black, but soon will be red and other colors.

5 Likes

Can I engrave something on em? Else they look so plain… like…“Aint nothing to it Kug3lis made me do it” or so.

1 Like

New colors available soon in the shop

1 Like

Available right now in limited quantities :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another X Plate now with Battery Monitoring LCD and 3D CNC machining for that sick look :slight_smile: Must have for every longboard :smiley:

It’s waterproof sealed inside :slight_smile:

9 Likes

can we just skip ahead to the part where you and your dad invent our personal electric flying vehicles, already? :slight_smile:

1 Like

He might just make his Ironman power armor first. maybe his board would be able to transform into one lol

1 Like

@Kug3lis would you consider making the screw counterbore hex in shape?

To capture hex head screws so we can tighten/loosen with one tool.

is this even possible with cnc… Maybe not hex shape but with some flats to capture the heads?

This always drove me nuts. Especially if the screw is phillips, which cams out. Getting mad just thinking about it. I’m just about ready to try welding a cross bar on truck mounting screws…

Of course truck mounting hardware is typically imperial #10-32. I don’t know if people in non-imperial countries are using #10-32 screws…

Well, it’s possible to make hex shape but not with sharp edges but would have bit roundness, but flat surfaces should still hold it I guess? But don’t know have to ask :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess, could drill/mill out a small hole at each corner, to make the roundness a negative space rather than a positive.

I just order a fatboy plate and am super excited to get it. :ok_hand:

2 Likes