Feather Remote Parts Kits - US - 1 KIT LEFT

If anyone else here needs shells, I can print it for free, out of clear pla+. Just pay shipping.

If there is enough interest i’l get another color.

• Shell wanted (clear pla+)
  • Shell wanted (different color) color to be decided later.

0 voters

4 Likes

Awesome ! Thanks for offering this.

2 Likes

Put it next to a puck…not rocket science which you would choose…

Quick update ! Last few misc connectors come in tomorrow as well as the last couple feather boards. Everything else is completed. Plan is to ship on Friday or Saturday depending on final testing !

4 Likes

Shoot! just missed this… Anyone happen to have an extra they’re not wanting?? lol Went to ride on our first nice day and it turns out my old remote won’t hold a charge!

All kits are completed ! I’ll update everyone tomorrow with tracking numbers.

3 Likes

I already ordered the batteries but ETA is 4/24 to 5/20. :triumph::sob:

Off to the post office today !

4 Likes

Yee haw :cowboy_hat_face:

I see you 33309 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just went through my inventory, I basically have enough for one more remote and receiver, I already ordered the few parts that were needed. 1 slot left

1 Like

Not that I think this going to actually apply to you because really who is going to come after you the FCC? but just wanted to put it out there:

https://forums.adafruit.com/viewtopic.php?t=113747

https://www.sparkfun.com/tutorials/398

Long story short you can build 5 devices for testing etc. and still be in the clear but beyond that it starts to get fuzzy, it seems the more kit like they are and less of a complete ready to go product the better off you are legally (again I doubt if this would get brought up unless you start making 100s, but something to be aware of)

Interesting read, thanks for sharing. I imagine it would be a big deal if the operating frequency was in the restricted bands as well.

1 Like

Me me! I’ll take it.

1 Like

I’m all sold out guys. After I complete these last two I’ll put up a poll to gauge future interest. If I can get to five I’ll do another batch. Enjoy !!

2 Likes

I would love to buy one of these. Unfortunately I missed out when Stefan was selling them. Im based in the Netherlands, hope that’s no issue. I think you’ll easily get to 5 buyers :wink:

1 Like

Received the kit yesterday, all looks good to me! Just waiting patiently on @Indiangummy’s most gracious 3d prints :blush:

1 Like

Pm me your address. I’l ship it out today or tomorrow

1 Like

Where are you guys getting your batteries from? I could only find them on eBay and Amazon and they both will take well over two weeks to get them.

1 Like

same situation, theyre all from Shenzhen :joy: