Fetts Vet , (first build) 12s4p(lol) - 6374x2 - 190kv - surfrodz - hummie deck - blah blah blah

Its all good I’m no stranger to upsetting the big fella and really it was a kind of compliment in my own inimitable style. They were great with the fix up. It was obviously my fault and they knew that. They had pics and everything because I had no idea about the connector rule. Oh can bus my can bus Oh by the way you lot are all far too young. Except for @mmaner

1 Like

Got my press fit pulls by jlabs in the mail today. They look great. Hopefully @akhlut & @thisguyhere work out the kinks of using them with surfrodz trucks and @psychotiller mounts and I can piggy bag off thier problem solving skills.

3 Likes

photos! :grin:

1 Like

My phone suuuuucks. She has the ipad…

1 Like

not even potato photos? :disappointed_relieved: okay fine lol There’s some fitting concerns with the bkb pulleys when used with rkp SZ’s?

my build is gonna be alot of piggy backing much like @Jc06505n Anubis build lol

1 Like

From what I can tell. I haven’t had the chance to try.

1 Like

I think you’ll be good with @akhult and @thisguyhere figuring that out.

who’s gonna figure out SR precision trucks for the fatboy gear drives though? :frowning: ok I’ll drop it. maybe in a few more months :persevere:

1 Like

Older than I look lol, closer to by 40s than my 20s. Got that baby face (and I refuse to grow up)

4 Likes

Like I said. And same. Never grow old and if you do then do it disgracefully.

4 Likes

:roll_eyes: I’m all for going off subject talking to someone but that’s two paragraph long comments without acknowledging the thread you’re on. Use pm dude…

1 Like

Lol. I love how your build thread has become an impromptu meeting place. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

You’re 100% right. My bad completely. Get excited and want to get whats on my mind typed out before I forget and completely forget that PM exist. My apologies fine sir and lesson learned. We are actually already PM’ing as of now (thanks to him so I can’t take credit) but I will make sure to watch that in the future.

On another note, your build sounds like it’s going to be a super sick one so I am rather excited to see the progress and the pics as you receive parts and they become available. Good luck on it!

2 Likes

All good. You’re in good hands with @psychotiller super patient guy. Think I got up to 100 messages before I actually order anything from him. Then change my mind and messaged him more for the next week. He’s been great about it.

3 Likes

I should ask him for merch like those caps image

I’d wear it in my helmet somehow just because lol

4 Likes

@psychotiller’s Trucker Hat will make you bounce when fall, really nice for those street face incidents. It will also make you bullet proof, 20% faster and cure most common illnesses like the cold, flu and chlamydia.

Disclaimer: it doesn’t actually cure chlamydia, just masks the symptoms with adrenalin because of how badass you are now :slight_smile:

11 Likes

15363996813953918883742038304106 @Deckoz found my shirt from the last show

4 Likes

Lol nice. I have many memories from several shows… because we’d always walk the back alleys doing things we shouldn’t

3 Likes

Ordered glass frit and urethane for the grip today. So many things to do. I wanna bug @Hummie and @psychotiller more but I know everything is in motion and it will be to me shortly. But I’m so impatient (which is hilarious because I’m really indecisive, just ask @psychotiller)

3 Likes

Interesting , for the Orca I don’t want to put grip on it and want to preserve the eventual black top, have you don’t glass Griptape before ?

1 Like

Never done glass grip, but I’ve done clear sealers on many countertops, tables and random art projects. I can’t justify covering this deck with griptape… I wanna see that finish. But I need grip. The stuff @longhairedboy does look amazing. I’m hoping I can pull it off 70% as well as him. I’ll be happy and it will still be beautiful.

1 Like