"Final" Build / custom 10s4p 30q segmented / dual 6354 / dual FOCBOX / Firefly remote / custom deck / custom enclosure / Metr Bluetooth

Have been gathering parts for over 2 years for this build and have finally finished exams and am able to begin the build process. This is my third board but when I started making them 4 years ago I was 14 so my skills have come a long way since then. For me the build process is one of the most enjoyable and satisfying bits which is why I am trying to make as many things from scratch as possible. I would like to use this thread to document the build for myself and anyone else that is interested :slight_smile:

Features:

• Custom 4ply Russian Birch ply deck
  • Custom 10s4p Samsung 30q, separated into 5 batteries under 100Wh
  • Firefly remote ( by @solidgeek )
  • Dual 6354 motors
  • Eskate mount 15/36 ratio with 97mm wheels
  • Metr Bluetooth module
  • Dual FOCBOX
  • Custom enclosure that gives an integrated deck look

I will only take the battery on a plane after extensive testing and reviews from other builders first.

Here is the deck build so far:

IMG_0690IMG_0690 IMG_0692 IMG_0693 IMG_0786 IMG_0791 IMG_0795 IMG_0796

8 Likes

IMG_0789

12 Likes

Wow man! cool deck/build! Good luck. And the workshop WOW!

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I can’t take credit for the work shop though, it’s a friends

1 Like

Great diy and very cool shop :+1:

1 Like

I wish I had the oportunity to work on my friends workshop like that when I was 18 years old

1 Like

I just left your Website I need 15 degree short kite board enclosure. 670mm for wheel base 12ply is wh a treat I have to get due to my weight plus I want the board 2 b flexible. The carver & hypo 35 boards are longer .

Hey, @Becker33, have you completed your build yet? I was having problem with telemetry between FOCBOX and Firefly remote and was wondering if you have got it to work.

I’ve been held up building the battery but should be able to update this week, connecting the firefly is something I think will be difficult :sweat_smile:

Ok, looking forward to your update. Good luck!

make sure its set to PPM and UART in the BLDC tool. and remember to write it to the VESC

:joy::joy:

MEEeE