Final SPEED build, parts inbound

Hello to everyone on the forum, I am just doing a little update on my longtime planned board.

This is the setup I am going with and some parts that have already come in;

• 2x SK3 6374 192kv motors
  • 1x torque boards 218mm trucks
  • a gearing of a 20/36
  • 12s lithium ion battery
  • custom built wireless controller (i made the solidgeek one)
  • 107mm wheels
  • deck (IDK, i need help deciding one…)
  • speed controller (idk if i should go with the focbox, or the diyelectric vesc)

I need help to decide what deck to get and what speed controller, help please!! Ask me any questions you have as well!

Also, I weigh 155 pounds and don’t worry I have full motorcycle gear including a big ass motorcycle helmet for this, I know ill hit speeds above 40 mph.

Have you looked at the Landyachtz Evo? They’re made for speed. @Eboosted just finished some enclosures for them.

As far as esc… Focbox, ESCape(stewii), B-Box(Bimmer &Stewii collab)

Also I’d change your gearing to something more like 15/36 or 16/40.

You could theroetically hit 60 MPH on this, make sure you get a downhill deck designed for those speeds. The one @Deckoz just suggested is a good choice. As always be careful and safe when hitting high speed, and make sure to take video as proof if you end up getting above 50 MPH or so.

1 Like

I’m not sure you will even get going with that gearing and 107s🤔 And even if you do you will be lacking in torque

2 Likes

I think he’ll be fine. In my early days I ran that exact gearing on 90mm wheels with VESC set to only 50Amps. With 2 motors and VESC set at 80 Amps, I think he’ll be alright, he just won’t rocket off the line

2 Likes

Yea he’ll probably be fine like you said… But I like rockets :wink: the two combos I mentioned work very well on 107s with 6374 190kv~.

ok ill keep that in mind, thanks

i will dont worry

ok, i think im going with the bbox

please link your full suit of leather and/or body armor.

also please link the helmet.

probably need a roll cage

I’m pretty sure that a motorcycle helmet will do more harm than good in the sport. The additional weight as compared to something like tsg can cause basilar skull fractures…

(Sorry for the buzzkill if true)

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01HEHOAUC/ref=psdcmw_404836011_t3_B0197VNGQW

& just different padding I have around and a heavy ass leather jacket

Oh damn I didn’t know thag

you’re gonna need something like this TSG Pass Helmet - Red, Medium https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E5PQ9TG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_zRVHAbWDPESZP and some nice leathers for when you fall. be prepared to spend about $1000 on safety gear for a build like this

1 Like

Okay I’ll keep that in mind haha