Final Thoughts on dual 6368 build

Buildkit boards has legit mounts for $28

Agreed bigger wheels will draw more power at start but not at speed since bigger wheels need more torque but less rotation, so 2 big 6368 motors should have no problems running the board.

My biggest concern is wheel bite, and i am not sure that normal decks will work with my setup so i need some advice.

If your concern is wheelbyte, then get some risers. Do some measurements and see if you have room. Maybe you could dremel out wheel wells.

Do you think something like this would work?

or simular, and how do i choose decks i dont know if this is good quality how can i know

For that price you can wait a little and look for a used Bamboo GT deck, they work with bigger wheels and sometimes people sell them with enclosures.

The “Laying it Down” is a popular cheap longboard deck

I have thought of that but who knows if and when something like that would come up

25 dollars cant be good quality, that does not seem right

I’ve seen a few, i even bought one myself recently like that.

Where did you get it from?

Bought it from a guy on this forum, you can also get them from evolve if you know a guy with a evolve product.

Hmm i dont how can i get to it then

Make a post saying your looking for one, might be lucky.

I will do that. Thanks

but i still is looking for advice on longboard decks if i dont finde en evolve deck

1 Like

Do you want cheap or good? You get to pick one

I want a good middle ground. But at the moment i would really just like to get some links thrown at me, i have looked at ebay at decks that costs around 50 bucks i just have no idea about the quality.

I would like a 40inch board that is 9-10 wide

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::joy:???

Anyways, @nikoli280 please don’t use plastic motor mounts. Even with 50mm motors still don’t!

1 Like

I will use the plastic mounts untill i get the hobbyking mounts. But right now i am most unsure about the deck

As you wish. I’d just wait until the real mounts come and not ride my board until then! Cause if they break, you’ll damage your motors and possibly even face. However I do hope that it works out for you if you decide to go with plastic!