First build, 30+ mph, 2x 6374 190kv, help!

Yeah because you know, I’m the one asking so got no clue.

Good luck getting those 97mm 75a. Those are pretty much the least common wheels you can find. Sold out most places.

We’ll see about that!

If you can’t get those, I hear clones aren’t too bad. And a lot cheaper

Will these bearing fit the Abec 11 wheels above? Or do I have to get Abec 11 bearings?

@JLabs sells those belts for a better price and last i checked, you could still get 97mm 75a flywheels from evolve (although they might be sold out). I highly recommend those wheels though. They are magnificent. Here is a link to the belts.

Yep that’s the one you need and just snip the red wire…or was it the blue… tick tock​:alarm_clock::fire:…jokes it’s the red! Seen too many movies! @longhairedboy hahaha what an idea,we could start a new trend,jousting on esk8’s,we both pick up speed and scream at the top of our lungs and see who comes out on top! Winner gets those skittles or fruit pastilles!

3 Likes

How about the bearings?

Skateboard bearings are universal. Although nicer bearings will give you better efficiency

OK is everyone sure for sure that this “kit” products/36t-abec-pulley-combo-kit Will fit the Abec 11 97 mm flywheels and the motor pulley will fit TB 6374 motor? No issues???

Motors can handle water fairly well. I crashed a large foam flying wing in a river once. It landed upside down and I could still run the big 11 inch prop in the water. The only thing that didn’t work after that was one servo. Everything else was fine.

YESSSSSSSSS this NEEDS TO BE DONE

1 Like

Haha sippin on aberlour 60% whiskey=some crazy idea’s!! But I feel like the esk8 idea in general was probably thought of by some bloke kickin back getting wasted on high % whiskey!!

2 Likes

i got a few yuenglings keeping me company.

A shot of that and they’d be asleep in no time!

1 Like

@WARMAN Do you know if post number 30 will work?

OH and are the 218mm tb trucks compatible with these washers? (Correct me if I’m wrong but those are to make sure the bearing doesn’t touch the trucks and the bolt thingy at the end)

From first hand experience I can say MBS wheels are not good above 20-25mph, they are very unbalanced and it really starts to show at speed

@WARMAN We’ve since changed out the motor pulleys. We have our old pulleys back again.

1 Like