First build | Blank Deck | Caliber II | Ollinboards 200 kv | DIY Mount | 10S | VESC | orangatang kegel

Wanted some advice from more experienced builders before I order parts for my first board.

Deck: 36" blank bamboo drop through Trucks: caliber ii Wheels: orangatang kegel 80 mm Bearings: bones reds Motor: ollinboards 200kv Mount: DIY motor mount Gears: DIY 16/36 ESC: DIY vesc Transmitter: nyko nunchuck plugged into vesc Battery: 2x 5s wired to 10s (https://www.commonsenserc.com/product_info.php?products_id=101) Charger: need help here. Not sure I want to buy a 10s charger (too expensive)

Does this look like a solid build? Is an sk3 recommend over the ollinboards? Do those batteries look like a good choice (they are on sale and a very good deal)

do a 6s and charge in parallel- otherwise looks like a good build

What is your thought on sk3 vs ollinboards?

@jespers101 could you pls rename your thread according to the instructions below?

I have had nothing but trouble with the nyko Kama. Just get a tb mini remote and be done with it

I second the TB mini from @torqueboards, also I’d recommend the Imax b6ac v2 with a paralell charging board.

hello JLabs I’m new to this and I know my question has nothing to do with this topic but I was wondering if you could send a email to liionwholesale to see if I could get wholesale price ?

Unfortunately I cannot, they said people had 2 weeks after I sent them the email to get the wholesale price… it has been well over a month… sorry, u can all ways purchase them at regular price

Ok thank you I’ll try that