First Build | doesnt work | easy Build only esc ,hub motor and batteries ;*(

If you don’t have a multimeter you should get one and if you want to see battery voltage and percentage built in board you need to get a voltage meter.

1 Like

Ok i will buy it

Could you take a couple of photos so that we can see the setup?

1 Like

the max current is 24 Amps FOC. It’s max output is 12amps per motor, The speed controller is the most important component, you bought the cheapest one available, and seem genuinely surprised you are having issues. Throw that piece of shit in the trash and spend at least $100 on a decent ESC. This is how people get hurt, seriously.

I saw other people with the same setup and it worked

Do you mean fron the esc ? Or what

Yes, primarily the connections between your ESC and motors (I saw the ones already attached), but also how you’ve connected your batteries and ESC

1 Like

15628522269877987385411414003147 15628522716376147507469754842020

Hm. So as it is youre running 5s with those two batteries in parrallel giving you 6000mAh of capacity. Theres nothin that i can see that blatantly suggests why the ESC isnt working. I would check the cell voltages because what can happened (and has happened before) is that

1. Someone gets a cheap battery meter from ebay
  2. Plugs it to 10s battery
  3. see’s 100%
  4. Board has low power/ wont work
  5. checks cell voltages
  6. finds them low
  7. turns out battery meter was configured for 8s or something lower
1 Like

Ye i bought an lipo checker and i must wait 7 days.

Buy a 10s battery and try it with that.

He simply needs to connect the batteries he has in series and make sure theyre charged

1 Like

So you are running 5s 6Ah right? Probably tl low voltage flr the esc. Rewire it as 10s and try again

1 Like

I thought when im doing 2x 5s 3000mah it goes to 10s 3000mah. I saw somebody and he used the same setup

Well it depends on how you connect your batteries… This will help you understand batteryWireDiagram

2 Likes

Oh lol. I think my connector is an parrallel one.

Fucckkk i saw my order on hobby kind and this an parallel one . Fuck my life.

1 Like

I think you should reconsider your battery option… Even tho you connect them in series you only have 3000mah… That’s almost no range at all…

1 Like

How much range is that ?

not close to satisfy