First Build-DrBraiS

the modular housing has several layers of epoxy resin with fiberglass fabric, finished in matt black spray paint Thanks yes vx2 pro only Uart

1 Like

I am configuring the acceleration and braking curves in vesc tool. How do I adjust the progressive braking curve and the brakes do not lock? At the moment of braking, the brakes lock and the skate skids dangerously. thanks in advance Riders

I’m not really sure, I never use the VESC app to configure anything, I usually plug it in

Do you use vesc tool on the pc? At first I used the application in windows, now better bluetoth module with vesc tool app in android. It is good to be able to configure easily and quickly. Cheers

For as far as i know you cant change these curves with uart control only with ppm

1 Like

If you want to change acceleration and braking curves you need to wire vx2 for ppm

1 Like

I have googled and it appears that vx2 cant be wired for ppm, so if you really really want to change braking curves, etc. I recommend vx1 but you wont have the screen with information

1 Like

2 Likes

how did you mount the enclosure

1 Like

man you trust those mfs

these kind are the good ones as long as you use a bolt and jam but to screw them in. Don’t use a screwdriver, make sure you drill the holes the right size

1 Like

yes, it has 18 threads in the deck

1 Like

To be politically correct, those are plastic inserts. If your deck is wood, these are recommended:

2 Likes

i use those ones but you need to be carefull and not overtighten them because you will ruin the tread it has made in the wood. ps: put some sort of glue before screwing them in bc if you screw up a bit it wont matter that much

1 Like

Yes, choose the size of the bit well to drill the table the right measure. I have used epoxy glue applied to the threads. greeting Riders

Sweet paint job on the deck👍

1 Like

1 Like