First build/ dual FSESC 6.6 Plus7/ APS 6355S/INR18650-E35/

Im thinking to use the switch button on my flipsky

Hi mates, im here again, I was out my country for work, now im come back home and want to finish my skate.

This week I will connect everything to try running the motors, but I have a doubt.

On the Fsesc there are the phase cables marked a1 b1 c1, and on my alienpower motor I have 3 cable with one red one yellow and one blue. How I need to conncet everything? Is it the position indifferent?

Im asking this because I will use mt60 connectors, so when the will soldered on I can t change the cable position

No difference on the cables, and you can change the motor direction in the vesc toll if you will need to.

Ok, but if is indiferent, why there are the different colors?

notice vesc wires have no color? i think the different colors indicate where inside the motor the wire is connected but the esc, doesn’t care.

Yes esc doen’t have colors, but it has letters, like a-b-c but if you tell me dosen’t care, better, it will be more easy

Thanks Haze

Ok guys, im sorry if im making a stupid question, but I looked on the forum, and I understand that I need an adapter connector from the alien motor sensor to connect it to the flip sky single 6.6

Am I right and if yes, wich connector adapter do I need?

This is the sensor from my motor, and where I must connect it on the 6.6?

For start I will try to programm one motor with a single 6.6 when I will be sure how to work I will put the second motor with the dual 6.6

i’m thinking to swap the alien connector, and use the female connector from the flipsky kit, but i don’t know what the alien colors mean.

i need to know V+ color TEMP MOTOR color HALL 1 HALL 2 HALL 3 GND But on the alien power website, there is no info about that

ok guys, i think i found the solution.

This is the cable that i need i don’t know way didn’t see it before on the website

1 Like

Today im very happy, I tryed one motor on the table with one esc, and everything is going well. I know it s nothing special, but it was my first time that I do all by my self, and for me it s a big result. :slight_smile: happy to share this

I saw there are a lot of tutorials for the vesc tool, wich is the best one that you advice me to learn not only the simple fuction, but where I can learn the advance functions too?

1 Like

Fantastic! I remember my excitement at my first motor spin up.

Hope to see your completed first built this year on the forum not owned by a coward.

What do you mean “owned by a coward”?

1 Like

@onloop is the owner of this forum. He is Jason Potter the Owner of Enertion. Seen all the enertion ads on this forum?

He only talks to a few people but has tens of thousands of dollars in outstanding orders. He couldn’t be bothered to say anything, just sit in his house in Gold Coast Australia.

1 Like

Hi guys, so unfortunatley here where i live we have corona virus problem now, so i’m lockdown at home since a month ago.

i was thinking that’s the good time to work on my eskate. So my plan is to print everything with the 3d printer, in this way i can touch and feel the pieces that i drawed.

i designed an adjustable truck inspired from these models:

mine it’s like a mix, it has the adjustable base plate like the first one, and the screwed hanger like the second one. I like the idea of a screwed hanger cause in this way i can change the lenght , but for the moment it’s only a propotype and any advice is welcome. At the moment i have 295mm truck and it looks good for me

I was thinking to put the motors on the rear, but i want to move them forward, because i noticed that with the adjustable truck you can go in collision with the motor. Actually my trucks are adjustable from 30 to 60°, is this enough or to much?

I was too much excited yesterday, so i designed very quickly the motor mount plate, but this is not the final version, i made it just for take a look and feel a sensation, you know it’s my first time.

In any case i will change my belt, too long now 280mm, and i will stay as much as possible near the truck, so i want to ask you, normaly what’s the minimum distance between the board and the motor? i’m afraid about the curves, i dont’ want that the motor can touch my board during the curves.

So i think i will move the battery pack and the esc in the front, in this way i will have more space for my motor or motors, don’t know yet if i want to muse one ore two.

I noticed today that i have not bought a battery meter, witch one will you advice me?

At the moment i’m 13cm from the floor, what are your heights?