I’m looking for factual advice, not emotional please. I’ve put my parts list together and am looking for advice on blatant errors in parts combinations and help choosing which flipsky FSESC I should use. I have been riding G2T for last 6 months and am looking for a custom board with torque to carry my big butt up hills(235lbs, lots of range(20 mile range), and top speed of around 25mph. parts calculator shows weighted top speed at 70% efficiency at about 24mph. thanks in advance.
- 40"x9.5" bottlenose top mount blank deck
- torqueboards 218mm trucks
- torqueboards V6 reverse mount 63mm mounts
- mboards 6374 180kv motors x 2
- 16t x 15mm motor pulley
- 90mm abec style wheels
- 40t x 15mm abec style wheel pulley
- 15mm x 345mm drive belts
- 12s4p lion 12000mah, 60/150amp, 30q battery with built in bms, power switch, battery level indicator and charge port built in, and enclosure
- vx2 remote
- flipsky FSESC 6.6 vesc
I am not clear on which of two flipsky FSESC 6.6 I should use. I am not opposed to over equipping but not interested in 4wd.
please advise, especially on FSESC, and thanks for any help