First build! Help appreciated

Fist Build! Help appreciated!

Deck: Playshion Freeride Freestyle Drop Through Longboard Skateboard Complete Trucks: Caliber 2 trucks Motor: Electric Skateboard Motor 6374 190KV 3150W Mount: DIY Electric Motor Mount 63mm Battery: Im using 2 Turnigy 5000mAh 5S 30C Lipo Packs to create a 10s2P battery VESC: TORQUE ESC VESC ® BLDC Electronic Speed Controller Charger: iMax B6 AC V2

I am mainly concerned about connecting my batteries to the VESC. The LiPo battery has 5.5mm bullet connectors while the VESC has XT90 Female w/ 5mm Male Bullet Connectors. If I were to solder my discharge plugs onto the VESC, then I would not be able to recharge my batteries. Help with this please?

You can use a LiPo BMS which charges the batteries with a simple laptop style charger or you can get a hobby balance charger and take the batteries out of the enclosure every time you want to charge them (or mount balance and charging ports outside the enclosure). A BMS is generally more expensive but much simpiler, while a hobby charger is cheaper but a little more difficult to use.

I am using the iMax charger which requires the discharge plugs to be plugged in while charging