First Build | Landyachtz Evo | Dual setup | Evolve trucks | Cell level fusing

Wow, beautifull build Funkta !! :heart_eyes: Do you ride this deck before with standard longboard trucks ? Should be super cool with the supercarve trucks :astonished: Love all what I see, super clean finish with an alu case ! Best wishes and riiides :v:

Thanks. I had standard 180mm wide Caliber 2 trucks on it previously. Still felt good but the turning circle was much larger.

1 Like

How did I miss this? Nice build. Soon I’ll be building mine also with evolve trucks, 107 and AT’s.

did you program your vest individually? or went with can bus?

I went with can bus. Never had a problem. Made sure the cable was secured properly.

FYI

buddy of mine was the tamyia world champion and they soldered all cells. never had any problems

How wide are these trucks, and where did you get them?

The trucks are 12 inches wide. I got them from the Evolve website.

12 inches from axle tip to axle tip, or just the hanger? and do you own a evolve, or did they sell you spares anyways?

You should be able to order from here if you are EU based

How is the ground clearance. im worried that kegals won’t have clearance once I add the enclosure… I’ve added risers but I’m not sure that’s enough.

3 Likes

What distance do you have from the deck to the ground?

im going to catch in the conversation, i am interested too!

You have to prove you own an Evolve board before you can order parts of them.

I had 11cm of clearance underneath with only 5mm risers, which was more than enough. I have 107mm wheels though so these help and I have a low profile enclosure too. I’ve swapped the deck since (I have another project for the Evo). I’m now using a Powell Peralta Samurai deck. Not sure why it isn’t used more often for eboarding. It’s real thin but stiff with hardly any flex (layer of carbon fiber on top and bottom). It also has built in bumpers.

9 Likes
  1. I ordered a GT rear truck from evolve, they never asked if I owned a board. I have the truck all ready.

2. I’m running 6 shooters on an Evo with 1/2 risers no problem. I’m using surfrodz top truck (177mm) with 80mm axles for a total of 257mm or 10.11in. about 12.5im with the 6 shooters offset. You should be fine.

@Funktapus

You have to prove you own an Evolve board before you can order parts of them.

…I prove bologny. Just go to the nearest Evolve distributor and cut the crap. How do you think I got mines, eh guys?

2 Likes

We’ll here in Australia you need proof. Lucky for me I’m a Graphic designer so I was able to Photoshop my way out of it.

7 Likes

Hi. What are the red hardware u use? Looks sick. Wanna get some. :slight_smile:

I’ve recently change my build to a 10s5p. Works lots better on AT. 165mm trampa urban threadz

5 Likes