First build. Using TB v5 reverse mounts. Would love thoughts

Nope mine came that way I have Prototype mounts before the V5 came out. The clamp is split in 2 so it never ever gets loose like the old set ups.

1 Like

If I cannot get it to tighten more, will this be a problem for the motor performance?

@eskatechicago - Yeah, let us know. We’ll get you a new one.

I’m only getting about 24/25mph top speed. Is that because of my settings? Also my friend (who has a boosted v2) is beating me with torque on take off. Is that because of my 97mm wheels?

Looks like you have a similar set up to me, are you also dual 6355s? Does yours Get faster top speeds? Are our setting similar?

I’m running 12s dual 6374 with my gearing I top out around 40mph

Are your running 16t motor and 36t on wheel?

If that’s the case your top speed should be around 29mph but if your axle is slipping in the motor like you showed in the video then you are not putting the power down almost like you are running single motor. So performance will be impacted untill you fix that issue.

Yea 16/36 and running 10s.

It would come loose after every small ride after I would tighten it. So I thought I’d take them out and throw a little bit of loctite on there and 3 went in and out no problem. But one would go back in an ended up getting cross threaded and stuck after I thought I finally got it to go back in. I should have known because it was more difficult to take out in the first place. Now it is almost stripped from me trying to get the screw out. Any recommendations? Is one grub screw enough in there with loctite? Seems silly that these would need this much maintenance after only about 4 miles on them total. I had a single motor set up before this have the same issue with the grub screw and I think it got off balance because of it and burnt out a different one of your motors.

@eskatechicago - I’ll PM you.

Thanks. I really appreciate your responsiveness on here.