First Bulid. Advice - ESC

25mph does not feel very fast in my opinion, mut hurts like hell when your wii nunchuck lose signal and you smash your head to pavement.

failsafe - after remote loses signal - it either keeps the motorā€™s speed, accelerates it to the maxā€¦ or gradually powers down the motorā€¦

Usually it is set to lower / cut the power for the motorā€¦

Hmm i think its fast when om between 20-30 kmh downhill om my board.

Hmm okay i get the fail safe then. Could be pretty important.

But if i dont have the ekstra Bucks for a vesc what ESC would be recommend. Some recommend the x-car beast series. Any other recommendations?

Check ā€˜banggood motorsā€™ā€™ thread, there I showed what programming options FVT 120 Esc hasā€¦

I can personally recommend it, since Iā€™ve been using it for a whileā€¦ silent operationā€¦ ā€˜ā€˜tolerates mountainboardā€™ā€™ā€¦ Fan might be a bit noisy if you are in a room but while outside wont matter that muchā€¦

Brakes are silentā€¦ can be regulated ar 10% stepsā€¦ might cut-off / shut-off if you want to brake really hardā€¦ has happened to meā€¦

Okay thanks iā€™ll take a look at that thread. Only problem is import of the fvt because og customs tax. But defintely appreciated

If you do look it upā€¦ try to get the version with 3caps and no-sensor portā€¦ there was a user on this forum who got a smoking fvt while riding his eboardā€¦ though he had 2caps versionā€¦

Not sure whatā€™s in your budget but I got the new VESCX and itā€™s the best part of my board. I can customize it for every ride style I want. You could get it for $160 with a coupon. I run 8s and still get too much torque lol.

Dylan

Will do okami. And thanks again. Dont Seem that fun with a smoking board.

Hey Dylan i see the adantages with the vesc and vescx. But that price thoā€¦