First DIY electric longboard

Currently you can get a good deal at Nkon.nl

These in an 8s4p configuration will give you just over 10miles in range and an 80A output.

You can have a look for different configurations here with my handy filtering tool: http://kevindark.co.uk/PublicServices/NkonFilter

Thanks so much for the diagram! It really helped me understand and im looking to make this in about a week or so

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I found this group few days ago and was really happy. I read many things that people have written in here but haven’t found the exact problem I have been discussed. So I bought an old electric longboard from eBay( it was a bid) which doesn’t have a remote, because the previous owner have lost it. I thought I can just buy one basic remote 2,4 ghz for electric board for less than 10 euro and it would connect to the board( Volt-E is the brand of the board), but they didn’t connected although I’ve tried all the different alternatives for connecting a remote to a board that I found on the internet. Then I bought again a 2,4 ghz remote but this time with a receiver. I don’t know where to put the receiver on the PCB so it would really good if you could help me. Or if it won’t work with this receiver and remote, how can I operate with the board in order to fix it? Thanks in advance:) Ivo HTB1OUnHRVXXXXbWapXXq6xXFXXXY|500x500- This is a photo of the remote and the receiver.