First real build COMPLETE!.... the T.B.N! 6374 192kv dual diagonal/ Nano-x 12s4p focbox

So this is my first real attempt, Inspired by you folks here on this forum. I call it the TBN… Thrifty but Nifty!!! I got about 95% of my build used thanks to you members and some offer up postings. @JohnnyMeduse hooked up with the Foc Boxes, , @theviith with the motors,) @ethel with wheels and mounts(still being delivered via ups), @Mattmccrary8 with the 12s4p and @chris.hunt my nano-x(not shown). Got some riptide pivot cups via @squishy654 advice, the calibers and bushings on the cheap through Lui,from what was once muir skate and finally @johnny_261 for the pulley kits (in route through USPS… still searching offer up or facebook for a deck! I will try to stay updated on this journey!!!

1st edit: corrected grammar and most errors 2nd edit: Forgot to say THANK YOU!!!

11 Likes

Got the drive train setup. First try!!! Couldnt have done it without everyones posts!!!

3 Likes

First try ever mounting motors. Hope i did it right…

2 Likes

GOt this landyachtz 39” in tomahawk deck for $50 today!!! All thats left is the battery and enclosure!!!image

2 Likes

Omg. Fucking finally finished!!! I cant thank the community enough!!! I would be nowhere without your help… and used parts!!! The joy one gets when you ride your own creation is amazing!!! imageimageimage

11 Likes

Looks awesome man! How do you like the tomahawk? Considering picking one of those up.

really nice build! you should take it out for a spin on the next group ride! also super cool how we met that day haha. small world

2 Likes