Flash Sale: Carvon V4 XL limited sets (COMPLETED)

10S? Thats still a thing? Lol

2 Likes

Now that these are a thing Iā€™m deff doing another deck with just rear 2wd, instead of mixed 4wd

1 Like

I think my 4wd build just got a last-minute change to 2wd as well

8S13P. I wonā€™t be the fastest but I betcha I can climb any hill and go longer than anyone else! 1310Wh

9 Likes

14S10P 35Ah 1813Wh No itā€™s not for esk8, itā€™s for an ebike but itā€™s still bigger :rofl:

7 Likes

Nice, i love seeing big packs. How about vs my 12S 36AH 1600Whrā€™s though? Muahaha

15 Likes

Is there a reason its $100 to upgrade even for people in the group by? The XL and the SD are listed at the same price on the carvon website

What trucks would we need to match up the front truck?

The Evolve trucks are also 305mm axles but they are double-kingpin instead of reverse kingpin

My pack is about half the size! Lol But that is sweeet!

@scepterr, cheater! eSk8 or nothing!

@BigBoyToys not gonna try a V4 SD XL rear and V4 SD front?

1 Like

Gotta ask, howā€™d you spotweld that?

$30,000 machine lol

2 Likes

Ya know whatā€¦ ummmm forget I asked lolšŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Is there a specific reason you went 8S13P instead of 12S8P or 9P?

@BigBoyToys impressive battery. But Lipoā€™s at the bottom of a offroad board? Or are the channels in between for the sprinkler system :joy:

3 Likes

omg this threadā€¦ another carvon bomb, then some penis measuring competition with battery packs (very impressive!). I donā€™t like 12" wide trucks vs 10", but I like torque and brakesā€¦ With the website pricing, is the right move to buy another XL??

1 Like

Lol Iā€™m so confused! If the XLs were more money itā€™d be easier to decide.

@Michaelinvegas how long is this flash sale up for?

Till heā€™s down to zero

He had 9 posted for saleā€¦not sure how many left at the moment

I got one set!