Flipsky 6.6 group buy IT'S ON. 120$ w/ 2 DAY SHIPPING AND TRACKING USA

Isn’t it more blessed to give that extra buck? as just a nice thing to do?

Small credit card fees, variation in shipping prices can sting a little, Not mentioning the time and effort required.

3 Likes

Dangit! I ordered two on Monday. Hasn’t shipped yet though…

Eh, I got a focbox on 9s with a mediocre motor. But I so want this esc I don’t need :see_no_evil: Agh!

Quick question @Hummie Would you consider shipping to Ireland?

Agree with this! just being able to get it at this price is already nice so sharing them blessings is good :smile: @Hummie forgot to say I’m in for 2 :grin:

1 Like

I’m in for 2

1 Like

i’ll see what they say tonight and actually do the math of this since i wont really be doing anything but sending on, (i wouldnt be involved in a warranty claim ill have to check), but ill add up the costs. i dont know if they’d be upset if i tell the price but lets call it early 90s$ so thinking what expenses and shipping costs will be and im happy to do it for 5$ each. but they might have upped the price and not even sure on shipping cost…hold on. but if you want to get one ok or pick them up no charge.

3 Likes

I could pay extra for shipping. but maybe you wouldn’t like the whole Export dealio.

Would You say EU lads are welcome?

eu is more work but id do it for 10$. but still speculating on the price but they see me as a seller of things, which i do, so they offered me these bulk prices. I’ll tell you tonight and i just bought 2 earlier today and will be included hopefully but i think we can hit 20 bought tonight!. i’ll throw in tootsie rolls and other better bits for sure as this is easy and i feel a rip off selling for profit even on these.

Would shipping it with your wood and CF decks lower shipping costs? Just guessing as I’m unsure how it works when shipping to Asia. Now that is a sweet price point at $90 if it does go through!

1 Like

It would and it can mean eu can get some action

Just more difficult I guess

i have a fear everyone is going to rush call them and try to get bulk and they cut off the possibility and want us all to order off their site. in which case i think ill think they change their mind too much …and assume their product might change its mind to and spin my wheel elsewhere.

2 Likes

I hope that doesn’t happen though so safe to just give that ball park figure until everything is finalized. Thanks for putting this all together @hummie appreciate it regardless of it going ahead or not :smile:

1 Like

im just going based on knowing nothing and wish someone who knew could verify anything about this esc. so far its got two sensor shunts instead of 3 on the true vesc 6. so what the trade off there is unknown anyway. these things might as well be magic and i wish i could summon a magician. @JohnnyMeduse

3 Likes

I’m in for 2 if this happens

I’m in for 4! @Hummie

i just checked my mail and saw that last she’d written it was to wait till monday. sorry i forgot about that. monday. guess they stop working on the weekend. duh. actually lots of places work saturdays there. if youre interested just wait with the rest of us till monday and ill tell you what she says.

2 Likes

I am in for 2

they got back to me and with shipping to me and paypal 5% to them it’s just under 100$ each to them and I imagine i can put them in one of these boxes which cost 7.20$ and i’ll add padding and something worth a couple bucks you’ll want. https://www.usps.com/ship/priority-mail.htm

so 115$ each including two day domestic shipping which comes with a tracking.

if you pick it up its 100$ each

please paypal to [email protected] friends and family or its another 5$, and be sure to add your real name and address as well as your username here on there and will work easier. this is just domestic shipping and rather not do international at this point because everybody’s cost will be different and there’s a lot of paperwork. but if you pm me and we figure it out i could ship it international

im supposed to be going away for two weeks and I’m sure they will be here by the time Im back.

4 Likes

$120 x 2 sent, good job getting the price down. :slight_smile:

I hope these are good! Or at least okay.

2 Likes

So far they’ve been doing well ad I’ve seen in another post so I’m hopeful as well. That price is a deciding factor for me

1 Like