Flipsky Bluetooth (nrf51) not detected on Iphone SE

Hi @PaleRider, I’ve just fix this bug in the app. You need to remove the app from your iPhone and install it again. let me know if you have problem.

Thanks Im gonna check this tomorrow.

By the way, I’m having another issue with your app. I don’t have any GPS speed (only speed from VESC with gear ratio and wheel size)

Did you allow the app to get your position “always” ? It’s necessary to calculate your speed when your phone is in your pocket.

Yes. It asked me that and I allowed it, but GPS doesn’t work within the app. And today, I deleted the app and downloaded the new version. It’s stuck on " getting configuration". so it doesn’t work anymore :neutral_face:

Can you send me the debug log ?

I was ready to do it, but while I was looking on the debug text I noticed the problem: “Can forward” was ON in the app. I turned it off, and it’s working now.

Values of the VESC are now correct too. Good job :sunglasses:

Ok. great news ! I missed a change in the VESC protocol. Happy to see everything is ok now.

Sorry, I meant the app is working again (communicate with vesc), you fixed the bug about the wrong values, but I don’t think the GPS is working. I’ll test it the next dry day and let you know.

Ok, let me know. If you still have gps problem, send me the debug logs.