Flipsky dual esc group buy 130$

@bigben has them imported to uk already and u can get them from him

1 Like

Are these for sale in Europe?

There’s another group buy for Europe

There isn’t I hold back because lack of demand, I think I needed 20 pcs and only got like 6 pc

Dm, you are talking about something different but on a esc thread… or not… a bit confused

Have you a link hummie?thanks for br8nging good hubs to the market can’t wait for next gb

1 Like

O yea sorry. The escs are all coming and in the air now. Wohoo. The motors I have none available now but will do a kickstarter and hope u can get them then @stormboard1

2 Likes

I will nice one .can I join the eu gb

I suppose I can reopen it soon. But I still dont think we will have the numbers

Do a search on here for it. @moon doing it.

The thread is closed now. I can reopen i think. I will do it when the forum is a little less broken

Won’t know till you try

1 Like

When this happens

image image image i sent them to everyone in the first group buy. give me an hour or so to post the pics of the tracking.

5 Likes

Yassss. Who’s 33323? What’s up FTL? :sunglasses:

So…is this second group buy…dead? Now everyone has to get the 6.6 because @Hummie didn’t order any extra 4.20?

Kinda bummed after waiting a month. At #13 I thought I was in the first batch, but guess not. And now don’t know when it’ll arrive. Don’t really need a 6.6 but if the wait is too long, I might have to change…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I sent to everyone in The first buy. I’m offering the 6s cheap to people in the dual second group buy so we don’t have to wait n can end it. I’m not doing anymore group buys and I’m too busy and too much time

2 Likes

@Hummie Now that people are waiting for the 2nd group buy why don’t you just order it right away? I guess not many people want to switch to two 6.6s because of the price (also the reason why people lined up for this dual 4.20)

There’s a minimum order amount to get bulk price. Ten and twenty

How close are we at right now?