Uhmm
 Why what?

30 mins later

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

why only 30a
?

1 Like

Lipos are much less work than liions but you have to be careful when handling them. You would have to assemble a liion pack yourself. I gave this advice because I think he doesn’t have time/experience to make a liion pack.

Since your motor really doesn’t have the most ideal Kv I would use a 10s + battery. Most people have 190kv motors

You can buy Li-ion packs fully assembled too
 Just like LiPos

You will have drv errors and reliability issues if you set batt max any higher than 30a on a maytech. Additionally, hw 4.12 vescs can only handle 27a continious. Edit: excluding chaka vescs and focboxes.

I said that too. Which path he chooses is up to him.

Money money money ♫ If he had a bigger budget why not get focbox.

We haven’t heard anything about his budget

Cuz cheap is good! Let’s all buy twice!

2 Likes

We all go through that at least once in our life. Looks like I’m gonna have to stock up on drvs here though

i want to recite myself here from another thread:

"It’s unwise to pay too much, but it’s worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that’s all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can’t be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

John Ruskin

7 Likes

More skatanistic words have never been spoken.

1 Like

Back to Topic: They say you can run FOC.

lol dude,

i was completely stumped about that “skatanistic” and just thought you meant satanistic and wrote it the wrong way
until i stumpled upon another thread where someone called “Skatan” and then the scales fell from my eyes

idiot me

1 Like

Can’t like your comment enough :joy: