FLIPSKY groupbuy AGAIN 120$ including usa shipping with tracking

Finding as a seller I have to pay for the loss and the price will go up 3$

If 4$ each can cover it now, I would not mind sending it to you. Maybe the others would agree as well.

2 Likes

And I’m going to send them all insured to cover myself n hope you guys kick me the few bucks

To the post office in two hours.

1 Like

Ok just sent you some money on PayPal but I might have filled the spreadsheet wrong.

1 Like

Is the groupbuy still on?

This one just finished and has the orders getting to @hummie now.

He mentioned He’d be starting another one right after so maybe expect another thread in the coming days

I really want to see some testing done one these before I buy them but I can’t seem to find a general consensus on this forum. I’m so tornn buy these for $120? or shed out a few extra $ for some FOCBOXs augghh

If you don’t want to take a chance and know someone who can get you a FOCBOX now then i think it would be better to go with FOCBOX.

I think these are solid though and so far no complaints on the 6.6. There’s a few guys already testing them and they don’t look to be encountering any problems

@mmaner is using a 4.2 on 10s4 with no problems. He’s running low settings but hes still testing.

I agree the price to performance ratio for these are just unbeatable I’ll just have to decide before the next group buy I just wanna know if these can run FOC

1 Like

Yeah 10s seems to run fine no problem. Flipsky has their rep on the line as these are tested but its looking good. No catastrophic failures from what I’ve seen :laughing:

1 Like

That’s actually very impressive. I’ve actively tried to figure out at what point failure occurs and I can’t. It’s cutsofd when the amperage is too high but it doesn’t actually fail. Pretty good circuit protection.

1 Like

Thanks Mike! glad to have you trying to get them to blow up. at what amps does it cut off at? just lowering it and its all good to go again?

1 Like

So 10S is fine even in FOC? At what amperage do they cut ogf?

Essentially. I typically start at 50a, that’s too high for the FSESC Dual. I dropped it to 30 and ut hasn’t cuout yet. I’m going to raise the battery amps to 50 tomorrow and see what that does.

Brakes are good with no stutter or cogging on foc? looking forward to hearing back on the results :smile:

I think i’d be freaked by the cutoffs especially as they would happen at the highest throttle. im glad to hear the 6.6 is sounding solid though so far. i’ll do another group buy as soon as I get the last goup buy stuff out tomorrow. sorry on the delay this time with the flipsky group buys and stuff came Thursday or Friday just thing after thing kept stopping them getting to the post office. have even been there 2 times since they came. labels done and out the door to you for sure tomorrow

3 Likes

@boogiewookie :point_up_2:

image image sent. except one to Tahiti and they told me to come back tomorrow i was there too long.

give me some hours to put up pics of the tracking numbers.

3 Likes

Hi, I just saw that post did you have time to ship it?