Focbox confusion - Please help!

@Scoo_B_SK8 no i didnt smell any thing every thing is perfect vesc is working and i read every thing from the form and did all the calculation n now its not showing any fault and still motor isn’t spinning pleace help

@JohnnyMeduse and @RedEagle indicated.

You have to set it up according to your setup. Otherwise it will not work. Also, any wrong input might fry your item, So carefully follow each guide.

can u plz help me in doing it i did it asper it said but even do im facing the same problem can u help me in setting up like how u dow fro other peoples

At what point are you having trouble?

from 1st u tell me how to do and all. cause i did it from all sides YouTube, forms ,and etc… Mr. RedEagle think it your focbox and guid me from smallest to smallest thing like even connecting of that focbox wire cause im trying it from 3 months invest a lot of money for bring it from enertion bord even after so much of effort its link nothing happening please helpme…

now im not able to get Resistance ® im getting l but not that

What firmware did you put inside… Because by default that tool will probably suggest you to put the firmware for the hardware 6.0.

Wait… first you were using BLDC Tool and now VESC Tool? You need to post your settings again. Remember: READ CONFIGURATION FIRST, then screenshot. It would also help if you could post your battery and motor specs.

ya i did for 4.12 ok no problem ill use that bldc tool only the screenshot of setting are the same

my specification are :-

battery , bench type power supply # 42v
motor , ebike motor bldc outrunner 45kv sensorsed ESC , focbox 1.3v # vesc-x

This is all what i have

i read all what u sent to me even after knowing i read everything n did as been said checked my wire for several times result motor not moving i even checked with termenal no faults :disappointed:

then agen started searching on net n found it better to go with foc he told in video

so took vese tool as he did in video did all correctly n will the time of measuring (R and L) vesc tool measured L as 0.88 and R = 0 :disappointed: can u plz help me with this setting up plz cause i have invest lot of time and money for this one project :disappointed:

thank you so much for giving ue precious time for readying request

That is a known issus with the Vesc Tool and the focbox… you need to use the BLDC TOOL.

ok can u plz help me in making it work plz

Are you using it on a ebike? 45kv is way too low for a esk8.

Have you done a motor detection in FOC or BLDC in the old BLDC TOOLs

i tryed both foc n bldc but its not working :disappointed:

sorry sorry not kv kw its 35kw :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

what the max power of you supply ???

distributor told me it is better to be at 42v to 50v on box they have writen as 48v to 60v

but this motor work even with 11.1v #3s

Yeah, but does your supply produce enough current to run your motor. Since it is a big motor, you might need around 5-6A Min at 42V.

yes i do have a bench type power supply it has a capacity of 10A and i have run it on a cheap ESC from amazon just to check if im doing anything wrong but ya it run’es on a cheape 11.1v ESC bet not on focbox which costs at lot and has good brain, a power to do any thing to make a motor work how we want plz can help some how or wait do u have team viewer that is the best thing u can knw it closly and u can solve it in secounds cause your a professional :grin:

Are you trying to perform a motor detection a 11.1V or at 42V ?

Yeah, the cheap esc could work with your supply at 3S, but it doesn’t mean that a focbox would at 3S… Especially if you haven’t run a proper motor detection, I’m still afraid that you might have kill it at your first attempt at running it.

here are the step to perform a motor detection in FOC for sensor motor, if your isn’t sensor NUMBER 1 SHOULD BE AT SENSORLESS and you can skip step 7-8

:joy::joy: y will i use it at 3s wen my foc has a 48v limit i told u the 1st as well im using it at 42v #10s settup n dont worry foc is perfect ill show u pic i had take it last day only due to i was new her so ue site blocked me n told no more comments for new user n told to wait for 22hr so was wating n chill n chill im good in electronics i knw very well so i allways be on a safe side thank you for telling :relaxed: just have a look it foc is perfect n fine