Focbox Evolve upgrade question

No heat sink. Yes dual motor.

I would argue 6355 are better than 6374 because they are easier to fit on boards and they are plenty powerful and they are lighter!

1 Like

Depends on what you want to build, they are perfect for most set ups but when you want to go balls to the wall I use 4 6374s lol

2 Likes

The benefit to 6374s or 6455s is torque and mass. More mass equals better cooling. So if your fat like me or nba tall like @Battosaii mass is good. If your light 6355s are fine.

2 Likes

Well got this far last night and quickly realized I’m out of space , which I figured would be the case. Time for a new enclosure. I was really hoping for that sleeper look lol. On the plus side I was able to get the Focboxes to fit in the orginal heatsink with a little work. image

2 Likes

I underestimated the size of the bestech BMS

1 Like

Got a new enclosure on the way and I wired everything up and tested with the evolve motors in BLDC since the sensor wire plug is incorrect. Sold off all the evolve electronics I won’t be using so now I’m looking at better motors…

1 Like

New motors arrived, one DOA unfortunately. Going to get one motor setup to test the new electronics out while I wait for the others replacement.

Well couldn’t stand to wait any longer to test so I put one of the orginal motors on. Programmed everything up and went for a ride around the block. Waaaaayyy more power than stock ! and the braking is really nice. Can’t wait for the replacement motor to arrive so I can really take her for a spin. Is it possible to change most of the Focbox settings via a app ? image image image image

2 Likes

@PickSix24 I’m building the exact setup but for carbongt. Bought and arrived: 10s5p battery Enertion dual focbox like ones above Bestech BMS w eswitch.

May you please post the wiring setup? Thanks!

1 Like