Focbox in stock and on sale ended /THANK YOU ESK8 BUILDERS FORUM/

Hi @hyperIon1 any idea what the estimated delivery time would be for the cheaper option here? Shipping to New Zealand. Thanks

I just paid 60$ shipping so those 20 are a good deal, US is expensive lol

If that is so. I donā€™t mind shipping it to him to be forwarded to you. As long as he is here in the states. Iā€™m still exploring all option to get things shipped internationally.

What are you looking to get?

Thanks everyone who placed orders, we didnā€™t expect such a big response, but we welcome it. We have a over stock on FOCBOX controllers and wanted to bring that number down to something more manageable and help a few people save money. The response has been great and we thank you very much. We have worked hard on this new company and wish to consider our customer first when it comes to cost.

the sale must end Thursday the 5th April at midnight so as not to disturb the balance with other suppliers. My brother and I intend on working with other suppliers to try and bring prices down and promote the little guy innovating the industryā€¦

again thank you for all your support. For all who placed an order most should have tracking numbers and update emails, orders placed today and Thursday will ship by Saturday. any partial shipments will be updated ASAP

HYPER ION BROS

2 Likes

unfortunately the times are super long best 7-21 days, email me what your looking for and maybe be able to get it from Australia

[email protected]

1 Like

Just a quick THANK YOU to the community for the orders, all orders have shipped even the partial orders will be on there way Monday morning. With this first round of orders we have been able to find the right shipping methods for in the USA and out. International shipping is always tricky and expensive. We want to serve everyone but, not at an over cost to the customer. With that we will now be able to ship most orders at a 10$ flat 2day tracked shipping in the USA. depending on size Intentional will be a flat rate of 30$ again once over a certain size it goes up, but for most regular orders the flat rate applies.

Our Goal is to bring products that are well made, affordable, dependable and available at a reasonable shipping cost and timeā€¦

Once Again Thanks Guys for your orders, and most should have them and the guys out of state, I will keep my eye on your packages.

To everyone who ordered FOCBOXā€™s from me please check your thermal pads for film tape, I emailed everyone who ordered one, out of the 30 or so Iā€™ve had I was only able to check 10, the rest went out before I couldā€¦ Note: out of the 10/ 7 had the tape.

SO PLEASE CHECK YOU FOCBOX FOR CLEAR FILM TAPE BETWEEN THE FETS AND THERMAL PAD, REMOVE IF FOUND!!!

BIG THANKS TO THE ESK8 COMMUNITY, HYPER ION BROS

1 Like

Thanks @hyperIon2 @hyperIon1 for fast shipping and a great deal! :grinning::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Your welcome, thanks for the support

3 Likes