FOCBOX UNITY | Official

1/2" or 12-13 mm bit should work.

1 Like

Cheers, 12mm did it

Can I use a single soft on/off switch to control two unity’s? I know you can for latching switches on other ESCs.

I’d like to try some thing new instead of loopkeys.

I think @Deodand answered this somewhere, but I’m failing at finding it.

1 Like

Yeah, check out my build thread ( https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/the-saw-r-spec-drive-4wd-dual-unity-haya-12s4p-97mm/81220/94?u=blasto)

Basically on the CAN bus, wire a 20 ohm resistor in series with the 5V.

Set one as master other slave. Master has switch and ppm input.

Master will send a shutdown command when shutting down, that will also power down slave

2 Likes

@Arzamenable was super easy, resistors can be acquired on amazon

@Blasto @Mikenopolis thanks.

Any idea if there is anyway to do this without canbus? I’m using two receivers.

Not trying to get on canbus train just yet.

I guess you could use a SPDT momentary switch.

Two receivers? You mean you split the signal on one?

Anybody want to go in on the bundle sale going on right now? $300 for one, or $200 for 2 or more. If anyone else is already doing this, let me know where!

Any updates on this?

Where are you located? Im in BC, Canada

I’m located in Portland, OR. I actually ordered two of them on Sunday. Do you want to buy one of them?

1 Like

Sure. I will DM you. Or add me on Facebook?

@Deodand Are there plans for “Rider modes” or custom profiles?

Could I also suggest adding the eRPM limit parameter to the FOCBOX APP?

Yes to all of these :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Anybody got the 3the batch already? Ordered 15 march still waiting…

1 Like

Latest information about the 3rd batch shipment is here https://mailchi.mp/enertionboards/enertion-newsflash-june-6-2019

Screenshot_20190611-094642_Chrome

Glad I ordered on April 1st for April May June July* shipping

6 Likes

Copy paste :

But why??

We know delays are the LAST thing you want to hear about when you’re hanging out to receive the latest tech from us - but when we find ways to improve our products, we want you to benefit immediately.

Our engineers have been busy investigating several reported faults experienced by our DIY-users who used the Unity with higher-powered motors and batteries.

We have already released a firmware update to address these issues and after additional testing and feedback from our users, have determined that the firmware patch successfully solved the issue. During this process, we also identified several ways in which our test jigs could be improved to more stringently test every unit we ship out. This testing requires a complete redesign of our custom jig equipment at a component-based level, which is complex, and needs time to be developed and implemented.

Although our production batch was so close to completion, we needed to send each Unity back through our product test line a second time in order to ensure that these updates could be applied. While this does cut in to our delivery timeline, we are determined to continue to deliver the most reliable and easy-to-use motor controller available today.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

…sorry not sorry :person_shrugging:

3 Likes